Anyone had any success micro-needling their temples?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
If so how long did it take for you to see an improvement in the area, did you use any oils/serums, how often did you micro-needle and what length of needles did you use?

Thanks.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Niklaus Mikaelson
I only build temples for my people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NewJawSzn, Elvisandreaa, HerpDerpson and 6 others
@zharupodrugu
@Lawton88
@Niko69 (Idk if you do temples?)

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
@zharupodrugu
@Lawton88
@Niko69 (Idk if you do temples?)
I haven't done temples, woulndt exactly know what size needles to use, probably dermaroller though

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Nims
Looks like it's possible, this guy did it.

12-pin, 1.5-5mm. 1s a week. 3 months. (Just Microneedling). He also used Ketoconazole Shampoo 3 times a week.

Honestly lifefuel.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: germanlooks and Niklaus Mikaelson
I think the problem is not regrowth but DHT sensitivity. Since the temples recede first they should be the most sensitive part of the scalp to DHT. So using microneedling could work (I tried and it did) but you need to address the DHT issue first because otherwise the hair will just fall.

I think the problem is not regrowth but DHT sensitivity. Since the temples recede first they should be the most sensitive part of the scalp to DHT. So using microneedling could work (I tried and it did) but you need to address the DHT issue first because otherwise the hair will just fall.
So how do u deal with DHT, i dont want to hop on finasteride, my hairloss is not aggressive.

I dont have aggressive hairloss but still my hairline hairline slowly receding and my dad is bald so im careful. Bald head = over for me.

U should do few lifestyle changes:
Avoid shitty shampoos that contains sodium chloride, parabens, sulfates. I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner once 1 week.
Dont be zink deficient: zinc supplements or pumpkin seeds
Reduce stress.
Hair catcher to track your hairloss.
Microneedling 1.5 mm once a week.
Castor oil orally 5 ml. Be cautious u can shit urself, try at night if tolerance while u at home first in microdose like 1 ml.

What i haven't tried:
Scalp massage
If u wanna use minoxidil on hair be ready to be committed to it for life.
Finasteride, dutasteride against aggressive hairloss but consult with hair doctor first.
Revita shampoo is pretty good apparently but can't recommend cuz haven't tried it honestly. Its kinda expensive, will try to make my own shampoo cuz my current korean shampoo is not ideal.
Water filter on shower.

Watch MPMD videos about hairloss.

I dont have aggressive hairloss but still my hairline hairline slowly receding and my dad is bald so im careful. Bald head = over for me.

U should do few lifestyle changes:
Avoid shitty shampoos that contains sodium chloride, parabens, sulfates. I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner once 1 week.
Dont be zink deficient: zinc supplements or pumpkin seeds
Reduce stress.
Hair catcher to track your hairloss.
Microneedling 1.5 mm once a week.
Castor oil orally 5 ml. Be cautious u can shit urself, try at night if tolerance while u at home first in microdose like 1 ml.

What i haven't tried:
Scalp massage
If u wanna use minoxidil on hair be ready to be committed to it for life.
Finasteride, dutasteride against aggressive hairloss but consult with hair doctor first.
Revita shampoo is pretty good apparently but can't recommend cuz haven't tried it honestly. Its kinda expensive, will try to make my own shampoo cuz my current korean shampoo is not ideal.
Water filter on shower.

Watch MPMD videos about hairloss.
Not gonna lie all of what you said is useful but it won't prevent your hairline from receding. You need to block DHT with finasteride or another androgen destroying drug. You can go for topical finasteride.

I had some success with regrowing hair there but the best results are in the crown area. I just microneedle every 2 weeks or so with 1.5 mm and don't use anything else. Temples seemed to improve for about 3 months and now are just staying the same unlike the crown area which keeps improving. I do daily hair massage also to keep the scalp loose.

• Love it
Reactions: Nims
I did that longer time ago but didn't continue. Microneedling with around 1,5-2mm 1x a week. there were some new hairs growing at the temples. Did the guy you posted use 1,5mm?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and htnambition
I did that longer time ago but didn't continue. Microneedling with around 1,5-2mm 1x a week. there were some new hairs growing at the temples. Did the guy you posted use 1,5mm?

Yep.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nims
Does this only work for lost hair or also for spots where never was hair before?
Tbh I have no idea, I did it like 30 minutes ago on my hairline and temples to hopefully promote hair growth.
I don't think any hair would grow where its not suppose to as there would be no hair follicles there. It only promotes growth by increasing blood flow so it would be good for bald areas/receding and maybe thinning.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks

As someone who is on finasteride and has responded decently, do you think if I regrew my temples with microneedling the results would be preserved by the finsateride after, even if I then stopped microneedling? Or do you think the microneedling would need to continue indefinitely to preserve the results?