Anyone had FUE hairline lowering?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
anyone here had a hair transplant to lower their hairline? no scalp advancement but actual hair transplant.

I'm planning to get a HT just to lower it by a couple of milimeters since right now my harmony is cucked unless I got the right hairstyles. can't pull my hair back which sucks balls.

the main issue with this is that you could start balding behind the transplanted grafts which would suck giga hard. I'm already on fin but the possibility is still there.

so anyone had it done or is planning to get it done?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and quakociaptockh
I'm planning.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
oh well that's more like a usual HT then

you on fin?

I'm on toplilutamide + oral minox and it's working.

I found a source of setipiprant and I'm gonna try that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Spinc

jeez I hope for the sake of finscarecels that they come up with something else soon so you can stop coping with these fringe products lol

who's the surgeon who will do it for u

I don't know that but I know he'll be in turkey
ur gonna get rejected by many surgeon if you don't have hairloss

I got rejected by many surgeon cuz i wanted to just improve temples like this

Attachments

• F7173834-7A44-4BFE-BB21-72EDB82A1057.jpeg
    F7173834-7A44-4BFE-BB21-72EDB82A1057.jpeg
    348.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 31B37AA8-D272-4520-AB3D-5CEE53A9C2D6.jpeg
    31B37AA8-D272-4520-AB3D-5CEE53A9C2D6.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 103
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, quakociaptockh and ifyouwannabemylover
ur gonna get rejected by many surgeon if you don't have hairloss

I got rejected by many surgeon cuz i wanted to just improve temples like this
who did you contact?

hlc, koray erdogan, pekiner and 2 others
shit man hlc and pekiner are those I had in mind too because they do natural looking hairlines

what did they say exactly? I'm already on fin so maybe that'll help

• +1
Reactions: SixCRY
shit man hlc and pekiner are those I had in mind too because they do natural looking hairlines

what did they say exactly? I'm already on fin so maybe that'll help
that i'm only 22 and i don't even started balding so they will not touch my hair, i'm not on fin

• WTF
that i'm only 22 and i don't even started balding so they will not touch my hair, i'm not on fin
that is so retarded tbh

in a way I can understand it because they want to avoid guys who come crying later because they started receding behind the transplant, but really what's the fkn difference between 22 and 25 here? you'll always have guys who won't take fin and then need more transplants later on

what's your plan now?

that is so retarded tbh

in a way I can understand it because they want to avoid guys who come crying later because they started receding behind the transplant, but really what's the fkn difference between 22 and 25 here? you'll always have guys who won't take fin and then need more transplants later on

what's your plan now?
i contacted belgium hair surgeon who is specialized in temples peaks area, it's 4 to 5€ per graft

I plan on using fin in future but not before i start balding

If 100% surgeon reject me for me HT then i don't care, it's just a + for me

• +1
i contacted belgium hair surgeon who is specialized in temples peaks area, it's 4 to 5€ per graft

I plan on using fin in future but not before i start balding

If 100% surgeon reject me for me HT then i don't care, it's just a + for me
that's too expensive tbh I think ideally I'd probably need like 800 grafts or something. could get that for like 2k or less in turkey and europe is 4k+.

keep me updated brah.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1453

is setipiprant promising dead zones too? or anythink else new on the market who promise regrowth on death zones?

is setipiprant promising dead zones too? or anythink else new on the market who promise regrowth on death zones?

Valproic acid + dermaneedling.

• +1
Reactions: Spinc and lasthope
Yeah I’m getting mine in a year. Already got approved. You just need good hair density

• +1
Anyone know how many grafts this is approx

Anyone know how many grafts this is approx
depending on how much you lower I'd say 500 to like 1500

better aim higher because low density looks like utter shit

edit: forget what I said, apparently this is 2400
d_28.jpg

for me it's like half of that though so around a thousand in my case I'd say

• +1
Reactions: chedurak

ps - lots of girls are getting this done at the moment. All of our looksmaxes are super common now. And girls are getting it done more than guys lmao. The gap just keeps growing

• +1

ps - lots of girls are getting this done at the moment. All of our looksmaxes are super common now. And girls are getting it done more than guys lmao. The gap just keeps growing

well girls can get it without any issues at all because they have no mpb, the game is fucking rigged

but jesus that hairline is overkill jfl

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and wristcel
well girls can get it without any issues at all because they have no mpb, the game is fucking rigged

but jesus that hairline is overkill jfl
Yeah. Plus they can cover the harvested area with their long hair and even wear bangs whilst teh recipient area grows. Lucky fuckers

So many girls are getting rhino, bimax and hair transplant and come out looking hot. All things I want haha.

Yeah. Plus they can cover the harvested area with their long hair and even wear bangs whilst teh recipient area grows. Lucky fuckers

View attachment 1262312

So many girls are getting rhino, bimax and hair transplant and come out looking hot. All things I want haha.
yeah that too. I'm gonna have to hide for months when I get it done.

thanks for making me aware of that clinic btw. if they gave that dude that hairline he asked for then they're gonna do me as well lol.

yeah that too. I'm gonna have to hide for months when I get it done.

thanks for making me aware of that clinic btw. if they gave that dude that hairline he asked for then they're gonna do me as well lol.
yeah, I nearly went to them a year and a half ago and then corona happened.

I was gonna go to them because, even though that guys result looks too low, it shows that they do what you ask!! So many surgeons do what they think and not what you think. Also dense as fuck! Very densly packed

Although I also considered spending more money and going to hairofistanbul. Amazing results.

I have the money now. Just need Turkey to go oto Amber and not red, and ideally i'd like someone to go with haha. Heal together, compare notes, and not be so bored whilst i'm in Turkey

edit: The other thing that had me dragging my heels is that I wanted to find somewhere who is good at both hair transplant and rhino. Would have liked to kill 2 birds with one stone (one trip)

Last edited:
yeah, I nearly went to them a year and a half ago and then corona happened.

I was gonna go to them because, even thought that guys result looks too low, it shows that they do what you ask!! So many surgeons do what they think and not what you think. Also dense as fuck! Very densly packed

Although I also considered spending more money and going to hairofistanbul. Amazing results.

I have the money now. Just need Turkey to go oto Amber and not red, and ideally i'd like someone to go with haha. Heal together, compare notes, and not be so bored whilst i'm in Turkey
then again, just checked and most of their hairlines don't look good tbh

talk about rigged

Try Asli Tarcan, they don't seem to care about that stuff.

• Love it

this dude really fucked up his hairline , wtf the surgeon did to him, this is legitly a butcher

• JFL
this dude really fucked up his hairline , wtf the surgeon did to him, this is legitly a butcher
they said on instagram they advised against it but he wanted it anyway so they gave him what he asked for

Try Asli Tarcan, they don't seem to care about that stuff.
they have some good results but then others look like shit

good
49028594937_3c5970c835_c-min.jpg

49028358316_e6a39648ff_c-min.jpg

bad
49028370991_2e45305e4b_c-min.jpg

49027837023_95f15a56a7_c-min.jpg

such a gamble

but they also do rhino and other stuff @wristcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel and Zeta ascended

good

bad

such a gamble

Yeah if you go there, technicians will be doing the procedure. Its basically a company that does a bunch of plastic surgeries marketed towards tourists looking for a cheaper price.

good

bad

such a gamble

But what if those guys just didn’t pay for as many grafts? If they truly do what you ask maybe these guys were trying to get too much coverage with little amounts of grafts

But what if those guys just didn’t pay for as many grafts? If they truly do what you ask maybe these guys were trying to get too much coverage with little amounts of grafts
it's not about graft amount, it's just that the hairline looks fake in some of them while others are fine

depends on who does it I guess

although density looks kinda bad in some of them too tbh