Anyone has all looksmaxxing methods or tips?

V

Vies

Iron
Im just looking for everything i can find rn because im 14 and im trying to max out my potential and even trying to go over my potential

At 14 just stick to the basics:
- Sleep 9 hours a day
- Drink enough water
- Eat healthy
- Take Vit D + K2
- Go to the gym
- Stay away from roids or sarms
- Use Tretinoin for skin
- Get a titktok haircut
- Improve your style
- Use castor oil for eyebrows + lashes
- If you are short look into aromatase inhibitors + hgh

Tbh that's all you should do at 14. Good luck!

- Sleep 9 hours a day
- Drink enough water
- Eat healthy
- Take Vit D + K2
- Go to the gym
- Use Tretinoin for skin
- Get a titktok haircut
- Improve your style

how about Chrysin or DIM to lower estrogen? is it strong enough to delay growth plate closure?? also is 175 cm at midnight barefoot alr for 14?

Last edited:
- Sleep 9 hours a day
- Drink enough water
- Eat healthy
- Take Vit D + K2
- Go to the gym
- Use Tretinoin for skin
- Get a titktok haircut
- Improve your style

also another question, why go to gym? Ive heard someone said that higher testosterone can lead to higher estradial which is bad for me. And he recommends me to lower my testosterone so I have lesser estradial. Should I lower my testosterone? Or do i take a Chrysin and DIM then only increase my testosterone.

also another question, why go to gym? Ive heard someone said that higher testosterone can lead to higher estradial which is bad for me. And he recommends me to lower my testosterone so I have lesser estradial. Should I lower my testosterone? Or do i take a Chrysin and DIM then only increase my testosterone.
how about Chrysin or DIM to lower estrogen? is it strong enough to delay growth plate closure?? also is 175 cm at midnight barefoot alr for 14?
Never heard of Chrysin or DIM, but yes blocking testosterone conversion into estrogen with an aromatase inhibitor like Aromasin is usually recommended to keep growth plates open for longer.
As for the gym, a lean muscular physique is a looksmax and it won't increase testosterone so much that you would have to worry about the conversion to estrogen. Especially if you are already taking an AI for heightmaxxing.

there’s a lot of great guides here bro just go to the best of the best bro and also don’t rope before your time