Anyone have a discount code for chisel

Deleted member 4014

Deleted member 4014

Iron
broke boy needs some help, if anyone can find an influencer or some shit that has 20% off thatd be dope
too lazy to look myself

go to the pet store and buy a rubber toy for $3

same thing as chisel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dadfa and pizza
No but I have a discount code for wraparound.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
I dont want to make this site here dont get money due to partnership or whatever, since it helps me and a lot of people, but that is fucking expensive, i purchased mine back in october, it was from aliexpress since i am poorfag, just go there and search for "jawrsize", there will be versions like the jawrsize that is the competitor of chisell and others identical to chisell, mine was other more expensive version, payed around 25 dollars for the 3 levels (with shipping), come here in Brazil around 1 month and a half.
I dont recommend buy from China (unless is just for the kek's or is headphones), but this chisell is only silicone, and is the same shit from the China ones, the only difference is that comes in a fancy box.
Also if you buy there, buy the chisell one like, the ones that are the jawrsize are from decent quality, but the chisell ones are better in quality and the chance to damage your jaw is pretty low. :feelsez:(y)

Last edited: