Anyone have a home gym?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I’m thinking about getting something like this obviously not that fucking expensive but something I can bench , squat, and do pull ups with.

I wouldn’t have to walk to or wait around for weights. Is it worth it though? Price is brutal
D89F874F 3113 4FC7 A449 7EA5126C4CA5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, fuckedupmanlet and Gaia262
I have a simple bench, a barbell, a barbell rack, two dumbbells, a pull-up bar and 100kg in weights.
You honestly do not need anything else, but some gym machines do make some exercises more comfortable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium, PYT and 1 other person
Or you could just pay for 20 years of gym membership:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I have a simple bench, a barbell, a barbell rack, two dumbbells, a pull-up bar and 100kg in weights.
You honestly do not need anything else, but some gym machines do make some exercises more comfortable.
go ahead train hamstrings with that

• +1
I have something like that. But honestly I don't need the power rack. You can do everything with a bench, dumbbells and a pull up bar combined with calisthenics

• +1
go ahead train hamstrings with that
Squats train them indirectly, Romanian Deadlifts train them directly.
Calves are kinda hard to train without gym equipment, I'll give you that.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Gaia262 and Constantin Denis
I’m thinking about getting something like this obviously not that fucking expensive but something I can bench , squat, and do pull ups with.

I wouldn’t have to walk to or wait around for weights. Is it worth it though? Price is brutal
Vulcan machine plates
Bells of steel rack
Bench

• Love it
I got rings, power tower, heavybag, hyperextension machine, ez bar, around 50kg of weights, weighted west that can go up to 30kg, two 6kg kettlebells and two buckets (40kg each) that I filled with sand for farmer walks.
More than enough for me.

• +1
Next thread for you:
Anyone have an indoor flushing toilet?

go on facebook marketplace

• +1

I actually cancelled my gym membership, as I have a home gym in my Garden (bench, rack, dumbells, barbell ect) . Heavy lifting is a meme and just wrecks your joins over time , i have my own workout routine that i can do at home 4 times a week and go running around the block.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, Prince88 and PYT
20 years of gym at LA fitness would be

Jfl, what gym do you go to that 20 years is cheap
my gym in my small town costs 17$ a month. But then again the average salary is 500$ per month

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Constantin Denis
my gym in my small town costs 17$ a month. But then again the average salary is 500$ per month
Same but I live in Florida it’s getting more expensive to live here and salaries are increasing fucking over

Why build a home gym when you could go to a commercial gym, where you can torture yourself seeing girls in their prime, wearing tight yoga pants, shaping their perfect booty?