anyone have experience with catching a tan while using tretinoin?

RealNinja

RealNinja

Silver
recent studies have come out that say tretinoin does not increase photosensitivity. i still wear sunscreen but i want to get tan really badly. sick and tired of self tanners and gradual tan lotions, its a huge pain in the ass. have any tretinoin users tried tanning beds/suntanning and what happened?

A tan only occurs when you are accruing sun damage and ruining your collagen so I'm a little confused. Even if tret doesn't exacerbate it, you are ruining your collagen to... look more brown? there are entire subcontinents of people who spend their entire paycheck on trying to appear less brown.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and nigkook
A tan only occurs when you are accruing sun damage and ruining your collagen so I'm a little confused. Even if tret doesn't exacerbate it, you are ruining your collagen to... look more brown? there are entire subcontinents of people who spend their entire paycheck on trying to appear less brown.
Being tan makes you look healthy and fit. Im tall and white with light blue eyes, I would never be mistaken for a brown

Being tan makes you look healthy and fit. Im tall and white with light blue eyes, I would never be mistaken for a brown
just use melanotan, tanning is so awful for u

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and n9wiff
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
tretinoin removes my tan off of me, you're saying that tret won't make you more susceptible to a tan, right?

your skin will be more sensetive

burning under sun ages u use sunscreen

don't go into the natural sun. Instead inject shit found only in amphibians
"Dude. I can't believe you wouldn't want natural tigers in our village and would rather have artificially bred livestock"

I dont want to use melanotan and kind of just wanted you to agree with me:lul:
Hes right.

Use melanotan. Eventually some of the results will be permanent and you will never have to damage your skin again to look more brown

Can u link the studies, ive been skipping on sunscreen cause im late for school most days while I have a retinized face

Can u link the studies, ive been skipping on sunscreen cause im late for school most days while I have a retinized face

This one basically says photosensitivity with Tret stops after a few months of adjustment. So skipping sunscreen sometimes isn’t going to kill you but you should still wear it habitually

• +1
Reactions: distance decay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back