Anyone have experience with finasteride?

Deleted member 15392

Deleted member 15392

Iron
Anyone here use finasteride? How was your experience with it? Any weird side effects? Did your hair fall stop?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15392
Oh damn. Yeah so many weirdos talking about limp dick etc etc saying it ruins your dick your sex drive this and that. I'm gonna grab it soon. How is it so far? You liking it? One month is probably too early though to really say anything.

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
Anyone here use finasteride? How was your experience with it? Any weird side effects? Did your hair fall stop?
Been on for a year

I had mild side effects for the first week but your body adjusts and they go away

No real complaints, does make your hair thicker and regrow some.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon, Deleted member 15392 and Vergil.is
One month is probably too early though to really say anything.
every time I hear about side effects people say they kick right away so one month is enough
obviously my hairline is still they same, for any changes I'll have to wait another ~~2-5 months, but knowing that I got no sides let me chill now and just wait for positives
btw my derma said she had maybe 1 or 2 clients that had to stop taking it and it was some old low t man, she also said that it works better on younger men since your hair follicles can still regrow

• +1
every time I hear about side effects people say they kick right away so one month is enough
obviously my hairline is still they same, for any changes I'll have to wait another ~~2-5 months, but knowing that I got no sides let me chill now and just wait for positives
btw my derma said she had maybe 1 or 2 clients that had to stop taking it and it was some old low t man, she also said that it works better on younger men since your hair follicles can still regrow
Can finasteride help with hair fall? I'm gonna go see my dermatologist as well. Sounds good.

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
Can finasteride help with hair fall? I'm gonna go see my dermatologist as well. Sounds good.
yeah it prevents balding or in some more extreme cases just slows it down a lot, obviously there are some unlucky guys this shit doest work on, but its small minority, also makes your hair regrow where you still got hair just bad density or smth, i dont know details im not a doctor :ROFLMAO:, but yeah go to derma for sure

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 15392
this shit has been asked 100+times already.

use the search function, bro's

• +1
On it for 2 years. No side effects. Just a lot of regrowth in combination with Minoxidil.

Imo one of the best and easiest things you can do (if you are old enough).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210921-111601_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210921-111601_Gallery.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20210921-111517_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210921-111517_Gallery.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 33
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, .👽., SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
been on 5 months, no sides

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
1+ year no sides

If you go bald, the chicks you can pull off aren’t gonna make your dick erect either.

Lets pretend that you actually have a twice as hard time getting a boner on fin. Well, find a pretty enough girl to compensate for that then.

• +1
Reactions: Swee98
Half year here.
I take it every day thinkking about reducing EOD.