Anyone have experience with inbound callcenter job?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Question for those of you who have worked in call centers, how miserable is it really? I mean i hear horror stories everywhere on the internet but is it really that bad?

Question for those of you who have worked in call centers, how miserable is it really? I mean i hear horror stories everywhere on the internet but is it really that bad?
I couldn't work in such a job. I would probably immediately tell the caller to go ER.

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I've working in an inbound callcenter. It was okay. I guess it depends what the people call about. I worked for a dog food manufacturer and people called asking question about allergenes because their dogs had certain allergies. I kind of liked it. There wasn't a lot of pressure from the bosses or anything. If it is one of those where you have to sell for AT&T then you're fucked unless you're a good salesman.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and sergeant blackpill
I've working in an inbound callcenter. It was okay. I guess it depends what the people call about. I worked for a dog food manufacturer and people called asking question about allergenes because their dogs had certain allergies. I kind of liked it. There wasn't a lot of pressure from the bosses or anything. If it is one of those where you have to sell for AT&T then you're fucked unless you're a good salesman.
recruiter said i have to sell on like every third call, i've worked in outbound cold calling telemarketing before and i would only sell like 1/2-300 calls... i might get fired pretty quickly rip

recruiter said i have to sell on like every third call, i've worked in outbound cold calling telemarketing before and i would only sell like 1/2-300 calls... i might get fired pretty quickly rip
If you don't like working under pressure then don't do it. It will destroy your mental health!

If you don't like working under pressure then don't do it. It will destroy your mental health!
kinda desperate 2 ascend tho, my plan is to work 2 years and save up for BSSO and ascend to 6.5 PSL and then i can live life on easy street.