Anyone have experience with minox for beard while on fin?

D

Deleted member 3573

Neurotransmitter death
So I'm stubblemaxing with minox but also using fin for like 9 months now. Will the fin slow down my gains significantly knowing that DHT plays a big role in facial hair growth? I've seen maybe slower beard growth but coverage has maybe even improved while on fin. Anyone have experience with this?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Would also know

yeah...it didn't fucking work :/

do a blood test to determine your DHT levels and be accurate.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3573

It actually seems to be working for me. 1 month in and I'm seeing a bunch of light small hairs. I'm just predicting that it'll take longer for them to go terminal than usual.

Actually very legit for me
I am both , for hair as a prevention
I was minoxcelling 2 years for beard while on fin, i am slav but looks more like south european
I cannot say if i got a beard from it, but it defo helped me, i had already strong stache and chin, but it helped my cheeks a bit
2 years is minimum
My beards is full now, but sometime i am discennecting it like Di Vaio and some people think its not full becaus of that lol
Use dermaroller
Your gains may be slower while on fin
fin and minox are everything for your pheno

minox dont work for anyone
U must already has hair there it just help them to pop out

It actually seems to be working for me. 1 month in and I'm seeing a bunch of light small hairs. I'm just predicting that it'll take longer for them to go terminal than usual.
I got 10 new hairs and that's it. DHT is too low :/

Actually very legit for me
I am both , for hair as a prevention
I was minoxcelling 2 years for beard while on fin, i am slav but looks more like south european
I cannot say if i got a beard from it, but it defo helped me, i had already strong stache and chin, but it helped my cheeks a bit
2 years is minimum
My beards is full now, but sometime i am discennecting it like Di Vaio and some people think its not full becaus of that lol
Use dermaroller
Your gains may be slower while on fin
fin and minox are everything for your pheno

minox dont work for anyone
U must already has hair there it just help them to pop out
Fk, 2 years of that? Maaan
Fk, 2 years of that? Maaan. This is frustrating. All I have are soft looksmaxes to improve me and even those are a bitch. I sometimes wish looks was only bone structure and low bodyfat.

It won't work if you are on fin, my nigga.
New hair follicles will appear but they will never become permanent (thick) because you need DHT for that.

It won't work if you are on fin, my nigga.
New hair follicles will appear but they will never become permanent (thick) because you need DHT for that.
anecdotes have been mixed, though. Many guys are still seeing gains. The beard I already had was growing slower on fin but still ended up being as dense

Melo95
Stare

anecdotes have been mixed, though. Many guys are still seeing gains. The beard I already had was growing slower on fin but still ended up being as dense
New hair follicles will appear because you only need testosterone for that but they won't mature completely or it will take some years for them to mature because you need high DHT for that.
The bad part is that those that are not fully mature fall once you stop using minoxidil.
If I were you I would use it while on fin until I see a good amount of hair follicles, then I would stop fin for like 6 months for them to mature

New hair follicles will appear because you only need testosterone for that but they won't mature completely or it will take some years for them to mature because you need high DHT for that.
The bad part is that those that are not fully mature fall once you stop using minoxidil.
If I were you I would use it while on fin until I see a good amount of hair follicles, then I would stop fin for like 6 months for them to mature
That sound risky but I will experiment with doing 0.5 mg per day instead.

I went on Minox for 9 months as soon as I stopped I lost like 50% of the gains. Then when I went on finasteride I lost another 50% of my gains.

I do not respond well to minoxidil anyway. How much you gain depends on the androgen sensitivity of your facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I went on Minox for 9 months as soon as I stopped I lost like 50% of the gains. Then when I went on finasteride I lost another 50% of my gains.

I do not respond well to minoxidil anyway. How much you gain depends on the androgen sensitivity of your facial hair.
Just saw another thread of yours where you said you use RU. Now my idea is to switch to some topical antiandrogen so that minox can work better for my stubble, maybe even just temporarily until my stubble is fully in after 18 months or breezula comes out. Problem is, RU seems like the best one but I am legit scared of it because it seems like there's no studies on the long-term potential side effects of its use. Like what if it causes cancer...

Also, what are you paying for RU and how convenient is it? I was thinking of even getting CB instead but now idk what is the best option anymore

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Just saw another thread of yours where you said you use RU. Now my idea is to switch to some topical antiandrogen so that minox can work better for my stubble, maybe even just temporarily until my stubble is fully in after 18 months or breezula comes out. Problem is, RU seems like the best one but I am legit scared of it because it seems like there's no studies on the long-term potential side effects of its use. Like what if it causes cancer...

Also, what are you paying for RU and how convenient is it? I was thinking of even getting CB instead but now idk what is the best option anymore
If you really want to grow facial hair then yes use ru58841 or any other topical antiandrogen instead of finasteride

I brought it from anageninc.com and used bitcoin to pay for it. Go to localbitcoin's.com if your country does not allow the Sal of them.