Anyone have experience with qsc hgh?

blockdonkey1

blockdonkey1

Iron
Was looking for a cheap hgh source and some recommended qsc. Is it fake? Is there a trusted website to buy it from?

Search barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• +1
Reactions: sb23, ryuken, Roge and 1 other person
Search barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
spoonfeeding niggggaaaas 🤪🤪

• JFL
Reactions: aids
spoonfeeding niggggaaaas 🤪🤪
So annoying, I have multiple threads talking about QSC and there are plenty others. Literally just search "qsc drugs" on Google and you'll get a result, but no, refer to members on looksmax.org!

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, gods lonely man and bloatmaxxer
So annoying, I have multiple threads talking about QSC and there are plenty others. Literally just search "qsc drugs" on Google and you'll get a result, but no, refer to members on looksmax.org!
its like org wont hold your hand forever brah niggas asking the most basic questions here

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man
i want to be a looksmaxing section mod so bad. you guys would be in a second for this type of threads

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Bro I've only found one source and it stems fake asf. I don't think I am able to access the qsc website in the uk https://testogear.com/product/qsc-somatropin-150iu-injection-kits/

• JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man
Bro I've only found one source and it stems fake asf. I don't think I am able to access the qsc website in the uk https://testogear.com/product/qsc-somatropin-150iu-injection-kits/
You're actually a mong cunt.
It's called Qingdao Sigma Chemical.
I am pinning MT2 tomorrow and can give personal testimonial then.

Email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn for orders, they are faster than the other email mentioned on the site.

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man, caiolindo and ryuken
"sigma"? does not seem fake at all fr

Email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn for orders, they are faster than the other email mentioned on the site.

i got some shit from QSC, they have a good reputation + good prices and provide third party lab tests for 99,99% of their products
and dont buy QSC stuff from any other sites, the most reliable way to buy from them without getting scammed is by writing an email to their official @ , moq is 1 kit ( 10vials) and shipping fee is like 20-80$ depending on country

reputable steroid nigger forum

View attachment 3228019

• +1
Real3

Thank-you so much

• Love it
Ok lol I don't why there's two
echemi is a marketplace for other companies like QSC to market their products. QSC also advertises/sells there.

Do you have a personal testimony to offer from m2?
Yes, worked well, did 50-75mcg (hard to tell with how little I could dilute and the fact I was using a 1cc syringe).
Bit of pressure initially around my stomach (where I injected) but absolutely no nausea or anything.
Laid down outside for around 90 minutes in UV 7 and I can see noticeable but not prominent tan lines around my groin as of this evening.

dude dont ever use websites, even if its the correct one. Just use either the email listed above or this whatsapp- +86 16503300980.

this is the price list straight off of qsc
I'm not telling anyone to use the site, but to find the relevant email/s, you go through the site.
Hence I also mentioned that here.

If I am not on the forum tomorrow, then QSC sold me bunk that caused a delayed heart attack and die :ogre:🙏

• +1
Reactions: blockdonkey1
echemi is a marketplace for other companies like QSC to market their products. QSC also advertises/sells there.

Yes, worked well, did 50-75mcg (hard to tell with how little I could dilute and the fact I was using a 1cc syringe).
Bit of pressure initially but absolutely no nausea or anything.
Laid down outside for around 90 minutes in UV 7 and I can see noticeable but not prominent tan lines around my groin as of this evening.

I'm not telling anyone to use the site, but to find the relevant email/s, you go through the site.

Hence I also mentioned that her
he is right however better to be safe than sorry

Bit of pressure initially around my stomach (where I injected) but absolutely no nausea or anything.

Hence I also mentioned that here.

If I am not on the forum tomorrow, then QSC sold me bunk that caused a delayed heart attack and die :ogre:🙏
Alr thanks I'll email them today hopefully shipping isn't too long

• +1