anyone have experince running a first cycle on anavar???

C

Chrismoggsss

Iron
everyone says you should always do just test for your first cycle but I feel like that's a waste of time. Looking for others opinions.

Also if anyone has pct alternatives that wont close my growth plates that would be great.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Run MK only first cycle , with an AI inhibitor .

• +1
Run MK only first cycle , with an AI inhibitor .
ive already ran mk and rad140, im looking for an actual cycle not bitch boy sarms that dont do anything

• +1
Reactions: DouglassMcon and Outerz14
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, Outerz14, halloweed and 1 other person
test +anavar
yea i was looking at that but everyone whines abt how taking anything other than pure test first cycle is dumb so im looking for some actual results

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and halloweed
hes 100% a kid if he thinks mk counts as a cycle
JFL at your genetics if you can’t make solid progress of just MK. I know enough niggas that have made stupid progress on MK and so have I

• +1
ive already ran mk and rad140, im looking for an actual cycle not bitch boy sarms that dont do anything
If you have ran mk and rad and not seen progress your diet and training are slacking . Jumping on low dose test and repeating your training/intesity/diet won’t do shit

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Outerz14
@MA_ascender

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
JFL at your genetics if you can’t make solid progress of just MK. I know enough niggas that have made stupid progress on MK and so have I
lying so hard considering mk dosent affect your test levels and isnt even a sarm. shit just makes u hungry and has nth to do with genetics

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, curryascenderr and Outerz14
If you have ran mk and rad and not seen progress your diet and training are slacking . Jumping on low dose test and repeating your training/intesity/diet won’t do shit
who said shit abt low does test 💀

• +1
everyone says you should always do just test for your first cycle but I feel like that's a waste of time. Looking for others opinions.

Also if anyone has pct alternatives that wont close my growth plates that would be great.
I’m blasting and cruising no pct

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and Outerz14
I’m blasting and cruising no pct
might be the play, 16 rn need to get growth plates checked but they should be good. Only issue is I compete in olypic weight lifting and power lifting on a national level and they drug test, so i gotta come off before i compete again

• +1
MK isn’t a Sarm

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, Chrismoggsss, halloweed and 1 other person

Test + Anavar or Masteron

Just Cruise it

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, curryascenderr and halloweed
might be the play, 16 rn need to get growth plates checked but they should be good. Only issue is I compete in olypic weight lifting and power lifting on a national level and they drug test, so i gotta come off before i compete again
Choose propionate because that has the lowest half life.

• +1
Huh why not?
because im just pumping something naturally occuring into my body, having higher than average test would be easy to see but i wouldnt assume thats proof im taking drugs.

• +1
damn that makes no sense 😭
I’m not exactly sure what they test but if they test the levels it’s pretty obvious your on peds if your test is 3x the normal levels

• +1
Why mast?
Mast and Anavar are pretty similar the major differences is that Mast lowers estrogen a bit and is better for fat loss while Anavar is a bit of a better gainer while it also has milder side effects I believe

• +1
because im just pumping something naturally occuring into my body, having higher than average test would be easy to see but i wouldnt assume thats proof im taking drugs.
I’m not exactly sure what they test but if they test the levels it’s pretty obvious your on peds if your test is 3x the normal levels

• +1
Reactions: bubba_ge3, Outerz14 and Chrismoggsss
@MA_ascender

• +1