Anyone have that copypasta of the dude who broke his dick

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Diamond
Honestly that post is my mood rn

You can’t break your dick, silly. There are no bones in the penis.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and nathan
Honestly that post is my mood rn
Only this classic copypasta, sir
@Manletmachine
when I first joined i assumed everyone was good looking

then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 2, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life, bro you are in a wheelchair and cant even walk, just enjoy life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, AspiringMogger, Manletmachine and 2 others
You can’t break your dick, silly. There are no bones in the penis.
It was penile fracture but in the copypasta I think he referred to it as dick being broken

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
@Manletmachine

then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 2, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life, bro you are in a wheelchair and cant even walk, just enjoy life
Who posted that

@Manletmachine

I’m saving this

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
User who uses words like "chappo" or "oldcel".
I always knew he was a gypsy rat

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel