Anyone have that dick pic thread?

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
It was a thread about taking dick pics and using some app to morph it bigger (dicklet moment ik). If anyone knows what I’m talking about pls link it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30600, cytoplasm and Deleted member 29155
It was a thread about taking dick pics and using some app to morph it bigger (dicklet moment ik). If anyone knows what I’m talking about pls link it
u dont even need that lol just use angles i have a 7.2 inch dick and angles can make it look very big or very small
with angles even 5 inches can look big

u dont even need that lol just use angles i have a 7.2 inch dick and angles can make it look very big or very small
Can angles make 4.2 inches look big asking for a friend if so which angle please help

Can angles make 4.2 inches look big asking for a friend if so which angle please help
honestly yeah, use lens distortion to ur advantage u cant take a normal pic like that tho.
pull ur pants down dick in hand and take a pic from the back of the dick and pants are covering the bottom makes it look bigger hope u know what i mean

or stand up next to a table put the phone there laying on something and put the dick closer to the phone lens distortion will make it big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
7.2 bp or nbp

straightest thread on .org

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei