4. Skeletal gains?
5. Jaw/Browridge gains?
6. Perception from women?
more questions since he didn't ask
1.) any loss in collagen/hair
2.)how has your inhib changed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19062
1. probably best off with like 300mg to start 2. I think dick gains is mostly gh and dht but higher test would probably mean higher dht 3. I saw a study that in height deficient boys that test will increase height more rapidly but then close plates quicker, if you are not hormone deficient it will probably just close your plates. 4. Probably mostly gh but test might help 5. Test will definitely lead to jaw gains if it is still developing not sure about browridge 6. some say it gives you better pheromes but seems like redpill PS, I think if you are average natural t then you won't see a noticeable difference on you act and how they treat you.

bump

more questions since he didn't ask
1.) any loss in collagen/hair
2.)how has your inhib changed
I do not take test but one test cyle will kill hair follicles at the end of the day no matter what and worsen collagen. The thing is one cycle will not make a noticeable difference in your hair or collagen, but it is almost always never one cycle for people
2) inhib is pretty cope from test, only something like tren will lower inhib

1. probably best off with like 300mg to start 2. I think dick gains is mostly gh and dht but higher test would probably mean higher dht 3. I saw a study that in height deficient boys that test will increase height more rapidly but then close plates quicker, if you are not hormone deficient it will probably just close your plates. 4. Probably mostly gh but test might help 5. Test will definitely lead to jaw gains if it is still developing not sure about browridge 6. some say it gives you better pheromes but seems like redpill PS, I think if you are average natural t then you won't see a noticeable difference on you act and how they treat you.
yea i agree w that dosing when i turn 17.5-18 im probably gonna start out w 250mg test and 25mg asin ED to nuke e2 to 20-30pg

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
fighting the urge to blast tren and darktriamaxx

It definitely makes you chin taller and your mandible wider from what I’ve seen. I don’t think it does much for browridge tho. HGH will definitely help browridge. People with acromegaly always have massive browridges.

It definitely makes you chin taller and your mandible wider from what I’ve seen. I don’t think it does much for browridge tho. HGH will definitely help browridge. People with acromegaly always have massive browridges.
ong?