Anyone here browse dark web?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
saw plenty of good info on there about a lot of stuff.
Is darkweb legit?

• Hmm...
Reactions: shibo and Deleted member 1464
Like what good info

I might go on for Ketamine and shrooms

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Like what good info

I might go on for Ketamine and shrooms
Saw a lot of books on all kinds of topics, other information like how to carjack or pick locks or run scams.
Idk how legit that stuff is tho

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
What’s there to even really browse? Drug prices etc?

What’s there to even really browse? Drug prices etc?
Lot of stuff.
You can buy drugs, sell drugs, learn a lot of stuff, pedophilia etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended and KEy21
Dark web is a meme tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and DianabolDownie
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Griffith, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Lot of stuff.
You can buy drugs, sell drugs, learn a lot of stuff, pedophilia etc
Yeah the last part pretty disgusting

Don’t wanna see that.

I am not sure.
I saw very good science books on it.
But most people arent into science

Then dont click on those links
Bro we bout to create that biological weapon witg knowledge from dark web huh?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bro we bout to create that biological weapon witg knowledge from dark web huh?
Lol.
You are memeing but i saw very good stuff on there on topics like mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology etc.
If i read all of that i'd probably mog a uni graduate.

how much is lsd on dark web?

I can get 2g ketamine for 50 euros from my dealer. How much does it go for on dark web?
You can easily order 1plsd in Europe if not in UK I think

Cheaper better quality more reliable

A tab is usually 10-20

Lol.
You are memeing but i saw very good stuff on there on topics like mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology etc.
If i read all of that i'd probably mog a uni graduate.
No, im ded srs. There is knowledge there to create a bio weapon, it's probably the most deadly weapon in the world. Imagine creating a virus that has the spread factor of smallpox while having the deadly symptom of spine cancer, it would be something truly disturbing and apocalyptic to create. Praying someone doesn't actually do it tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, HighIQcel, Chadelite and 2 others
No, im ded srs. There is knowledge there to create a bio weapon, it's probably the most deadly weapon in the world. Imagine creating a virus that has the spread factor of smallpox while having the deadly symptom of spine cancer, it would be something truly disturbing and apocalyptic to create. Praying someone doesn't actually do it tbh
Yeah biological weapons are the worst.

Only retards still use it, the FBI is already heavily investigating the deep web and tons of drug stores got fucked

Only retards still use it, the FBI is already heavily investigating the deep web and tons of drug stores got fucked
Fbi can go fuck themselves

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Yeah biological weapons are the worst.
Yeah and the funniest or worst part is that it's hardest to detect who created it in the first place or let it lose. You can just infect a pigeon in your lab and let it lose and watch the world burn. This doesn't help my cancer phobia at all tbh, don't want to get a cancer virus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, HighIQcel, Chadelite and 1 other person
Yeah and the funniest or worst part is that it's hardest to detect who created it in the first place or let it lose. You can just infect a pigeon in your lab and let it lose and watch the world burn. This doesn't help my cancer phobia at all tbh, don't want to get a cancer virus
Idc tbh

If i ever get infected with a deadly virus, i'd just kill myself

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
You can easily order 1plsd in Europe if not in UK I think

Cheaper better quality more reliable

A tab is usually 10-20
I've heard from friends that 1p-lsd does't make you high for as long as lsd does. Can that be true?

I've heard from friends that 1p-lsd does't make you high for as long as lsd does. Can that be true?
As far as I know it’s identical in effects it’s just an analogue
Plus 12 hour high a little much

Imagine being this much of a retard.

Darkwebmarkets are much safer than IRL to purchase drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and AbandonShip
next level way to go ER tbh

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and TsarTsar444
if you call tor as "dark web" or "deep web" you're already exposed as low iq nigger get the fuck out of my face brainlet

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
There’s a lot of fake sites ,very few are legit

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and AbandonShip
if you call tor as "dark web" or "deep web" you're already exposed as low iq nigger get the fuck out of my face brainlet
What?
I mean the .onion sites.
And yeah browsing them is much safer on tor

wow wtf is this legit?

Do you know about ahmia.fi

I always pussy out at the right moment

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I saw much creepy stuff back then. I remember there are like some channels to torture people... "snuff" it's called I think but that one was about a woman trapped in a plastic bag without oxygen.

Shit was scary. Wouldn't watch again tbh.

I saw much creepy stuff back then. I remember there are like some channels to torture people... "snuff" it's called I think but that one was about a woman trapped in a plastic bag without oxygen.

Shit was scary. Wouldn't watch again tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Most the dark web is just feds, absolute retardation, larping, fake black markets, and edgy art projects.
Most websites dont stick around for more than a month before they disappear forever

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery