Anyone here cured BD?

Deleted member 14978

Deleted member 14978

Diamond
Theres no way I'm going to a psychiatrist. BD is a women's illness. If anyone finds out about this I will treated like a cuck till the day I die

Anyone on this forum who had BD manage to cure it? What did you do?

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: quakociaptockh and delusionalretard
Why would you want to cure ''big dick?''

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, Deleted member 9670, Biiyo03 and 5 others
Do you mean body dysmorphia?
If yes it’s cope anyways when you are blackpilled. Because now you can analyze if your face is truly ugly or if it’s just in your head. And in addition to that you can think about how women treat you etc.
Also a tinder experiment is good

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 14978
start using the opposite hand

it will bend back in the other direction

if it bends back too far, switch hands again immediately

repeat this process and, over time, it will become as straight as it was when you were a young boy

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
That's retarded
Tbqh just focus on Ur life and have looksmaxxing as a goal
I think I have BD aswell I really dislike when people look at my uncovered face (with no mask), probably from years of bullying

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 14978
Do you mean body dysmorphia?
If yes it’s cope anyways when you are blackpilled. Because now you can analyze if your face is truly ugly or if it’s just in your head. And in addition to that you can think about how women treat you etc.
Also a tinder experiment is good
I’m not ugly. I’m HTN facially (according to this forum) but I can’t even look at my face in the mirror and it’s been like well before I joined this forum

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
That's retarded
Tbqh just focus on Ur life and have looksmaxxing as a goal
I think I have BD aswell I really dislike when people look at my uncovered face (with no mask), probably from years of bullying
That seems to be the only solution. I feel like I will only be happy once I am 5psl+

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I’m not ugly. I’m HTN facially (according to this forum) but I can’t even look at my face in the mirror and it’s been like well before I joined this forum
But how do females treat you: do you get IOIs, do you get many matches on tinder etc.
All these things are indicators of how attractive you are. And when you receive them it’s shouldn’t be that hard to accept that you look good

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Post face

But how do females treat you: do you get IOIs, do you get many matches on tinder etc.
All these things are indicators of how attractive you are. And when you receive them it’s shouldn’t be that hard to accept that you look good
I’ve had IOIs but my head would always rationalise them away and say like ‘she’s looking at me because I’m so ugly’ and shit like that

Lets draw a fine line here

Some people ARE objectively ugly

If you're blackpilled , i doubt you wont know if you objectively have attractive features or not

But being overriden by bad emotions and overblowing the ugliness is a problem

Lets say someone is below average, Sub4, lowtier normie or normie even

And he thinks himself as some deformed hideous monster that keeps him high cortisol throughout the day, tries to hide himself from people 24/7 , then it is BD

Meanwhile the actual reality is
He is invisible to women . Thats it . Nothing more. People are not looking at him all the time thinking how hideous he looks , making fun of his appearance

The best approach would be analyze your flaws when you're not overriden by emotions and looksmax them as much as you can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
Stop looking into the mirror for a while. Alternatively GTFO the forum

• +1
This is BDD. I literally spent all morning doing this:
- Taking supplements/meds and injected testosterone
- 20g multi-collagen protein drink
- RU58841 in hair
- Bathmate for 20 minutes
- Put on my penis extender
- Minoxidil in hair
- Put on the Blue/Red LED teeth whitening device
- Shaved my face and nose hair

• +1
Lets draw a fine line here

Some people ARE objectively ugly

If you're blackpilled , i doubt you wont know if you objectively have attractive features or not

But being overriden by bad emotions and overblowing the ugliness is a problem

Lets say someone is below average, Sub4, lowtier normie or normie even

And he thinks himself as some deformed hideous monster that keeps him high cortisol throughout the day, tries to hide himself from people 24/7 , then it is BD

Meanwhile the actual reality is
He is invisible to women . Thats it . Nothing more. People are not looking at him all the time thinking how hideous he looks , making fun of his appearance

The best approach would be analyze your flaws when you're not overriden by emotions and looksmax them as much as you can
thanks for advice.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel