Anyone here do refund scams?

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
My friend told me he can get free Gucci and Louis shit online for free? You just have to order it from a big company like Macy’s or Nordstrom and then when it arrives you contact them and say the box was empty? And then they refund you? Apparently mail theft is actually quite common so they will just assume a USPS person stole it and refund you.

It seems too good to be true bros but apparently he has used it to get a $2,000 Gucci tracksuit and a $1,500 MacBook for free :unsure:

You can do it once or twice but its not sustainable you get banned very easily

I did it a couple times with Amazon

You can do it once or twice but its not sustainable you get banned very easily
Yeah apparently they do investigations sometimes and if you’re caught they permanently blacklist your address so you have to go to the post office everyday in person to pick up your mail :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 5521
sounds high iq. i did it with amazon stuff but gucci and shit requires a big investment. plus it cant really be sold, people will just think its fake. good for electronics tbh

sounds high iq
It’s actually the most ghetto scam that’s how all the hood niggers have legit designer they all do this scam :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 7173
No. We may think that it's a small amt for big corp. but the bottom staff get the shaft most of the time. And those bottom staff could be an incel like us.

They are going to blacklist you and close your acc. You can may be do it once tbh.

They are going to blacklist you and close your acc. You can may be do it once tbh.
Just do it with different stores bro and unless you do crazy amount like 5k it’s unlikely there will be a USPS investigation

Caring about gucci clothing like a brainwashed consumerist sheep-minded cuckold

couldn't be me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back