anyone here ever used an inversion table?

WadlowMaxxing

WadlowMaxxing

white. american. christian.
curious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 10987
what is an inversion table?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I heard its good for improving height not sure if its a cope tbh but I could see it being used to improve posture or something
could stretch the spine out temporarily. its not like it would make your bones longer. if you improved your posture with it you could gain height but that assumes your posture wasn't good to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 10987 and Uglyandfat
could stretch the spine out temporarily. its not like it would make your bones longer. if you improved your posture with it you could gain height but that assumes your posture wasn't good to begin with
my posture is fucked so it could be a nice investment tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and WadlowMaxxing
I gained 3 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Heard it could gain you height

Yes. I use it every day. It corrected my posture to give me 3/4 inch height gain

use stamina inline backstretch bench
dont need to be upside down plus you can stretch further and further

Would be amazing if some based user here experiment with inversion table + glucosamine to see what happens after a month or so. Even a 1 inch gain would be worth it.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940