Anyone here ever used bone broth powder?

D

Deleted member 534

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
C04C0C71 85DF 4286 8293 ED37F1933303

Is it good? Or I better get a real bone broth instead of powdered form?

Looks legit to me ngl, I know collagen peptides is good but I wasn’t sure about bone broth powder.

@Lifeisgood72 have you thought about this before? What you think about this product?
If it’s legit than this would be big for us collagenmaxers because it’s less time and easy to use

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and RAITEIII
I used this once but i literally saw 0 results. Maybe the one i used was cope.

Unironically my skin got better with some collagen pills.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
I used this once but i literally saw 0 results. Maybe the one i used was cope.

Unironically my skin got better with some collagen pills.
Dont use pills use collagen powder from vital protein or primal kitchen
E462D1BF 84E6 42EC A570 78962247341A

They added vitamin C and hyaluronic acid in their recent products

Check it out in their website

seems like cope, just inject sculptra for collagen bro

I will get bone broth from Trader Joe’s market and make it ngl but it takes time ngl

I already have good collagen but I want to maximize you know so fillers is not for me

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva
Isn't it like madly expensive? Nvm just checked. I'll try to read some studies. Do u know where u can this type of filler?

@mido the slayer i used one powder before, it did shit whereas the pills at least gave glow everyday as long as I used them. Will check out ur recommendation tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
Isn't it like madly expensive? Nvm just checked. I'll try to read some studies. Do u know where u can this type of filler?

@mido the slayer i used one powder before, it did shit whereas the pills at least gave glow everyday as long as I used them. Will check out ur recommendation tho.
u need to use it a bunch of times to see results but yeah its pretty expensive

u need to use it a bunch of times to see results but yeah its pretty expensive
Bunch of times lol? If i could get the filler I'd autoinject.

@eduardkoopman did u ever came across a way to access mainstream fillers?

I used type 1 and 2 collagen from great lakes and I didn't notice shit.

• +1

isn't that dangerous? people can go blind from filler if injected improperly, plus a lot of other important nervescan get hit. i only know of expert injectors that do it on themselves safely
what is that ?
non permanent natural filler that promotes collagen growth, i have alot of acne scarring, particularly rolling scars so it's useful for me

Last edited:
isn't that dangerous? people can go blind from filler if injected improperly, plus a lot of other important nervescan get hit. i only know of expert injectors that do it on themselves safely
Looks or die trying :eek:

I've visited multiple groups where folks (specially foids) inject themselves with fillers, there's plenty guidance.

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva
Looks or die trying :eek:

I've visited multiple groups where folks (specially foids) inject themselves with fillers, there's plenty guidance.
They cause long term sagging in the feature man

Retin A and red light therapy with few supplements should definitely improve your collagen

Going to the fillers is dangerous and might fucks you up for ever

just use natural sources. i'm getting sick of these powders.

Bone broth, more like cope broth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, Deleted member 1849, Deleted member 534 and 2 others
They cause long term sagging in the feature man

Retin A and red light therapy with few supplements should definitely improve your collagen

Going to the fillers is dangerous and might fucks you up for ever
yeah man I'm not injecting that crap into my face.

• +1
For bone mass upkeep.
Don't forget: Red Light Therapy. Lamp-panale costed me about 60 bucks orso.

I have pressured Hylaronic acid ino my face once. With Hylaronpen. Did it myself. I bought it all on Ali express. I'm waiting on my next shipment of Hylaronic Acid (cross linked one!!). But it's takeing mf ages.
Stuff like this:

It's a shitty marketing scam. Where the benefits are blown out of proportion. I have seen so many of this shit come and go.

From green tea , acai berries , activated charcoal. It's usually these media influencers brainwashing dumb single mum's.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 534
It's a shitty marketing scam. Where the benefits are blown out of proportion. I have seen so many of this shit come and go.

From green tea , acai berries , activated charcoal. It's usually these media influencers brainwashing dumb single mum's.
Agree ngl

I Better get real bone broth and make few jars
For bone mass upkeep.
Don't forget: Red Light Therapy. Lamp-panale costed me about 60 bucks orso.

I have pressured Hylaronic acid ino my face once. With Hylaronpen. Did it myself. I bought it all on Ali express. I'm waiting on my next shipment of Hylaronic Acid (cross linked one!!). But it's takeing mf ages.
Stuff like this:

I think you can get hyaluronic acid serum on the market and also look for food contains hyaluronic acid

It’s better to get it at office man it’s too risky

Last edited:
I think you can get hyaluronic acid serum on the market and also look for food contains hyaluronic acid
Okay. But I can't inject serum or food into my face. So need that kind of stuff, so to "inject" it with Hylaron pen.
I do need to looks up getting that serum, and how it helps. And if helps with volume, and how much. Need to re-arrage then the routine I'll see/check up.
It’s better to get it at office man it’s too risky
I have no idea what this means. I'm so far pretty happy what I order from that Aliexpress site. I once bought stuff from a local online store, for the hylaron pen (plenty more expensive then AliExpress). It's the exact same product, I could see!. The package and everything was 100% the same, just some added stcikers/labels and stuff. LOL. I dunno, but I bet many stuff at the regluar stores/webshops might be the same stuff as ali-express but then with a middle man.

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 407705
Is it good? Or I better get a real bone broth instead of powdered form?

Looks legit to me ngl, I know collagen peptides is good but I wasn’t sure about bone broth powder.

@Lifeisgood72 have you thought about this before? What you think about this product?
If it’s legit than this would be big for us collagenmaxers because it’s less time and easy to use
It’s cope I take it daily, androgen receptors are everything

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
It’s cope I take it daily, androgen receptors are everything
Elab?? A lot of people took collagen peptides and saw big difference in their skin and hair

But this one is bone broth so it’s quite different

How androgen is related to skin and collagen?

That product actually looks promising since bone broth is essentially gelatin, which is very lacking in our modern diet. Gelatin/bone broth has huge amounts of the amino acid Glycine which is essential for collagen synthesis. As you can see, that product you listed has almost 2,000 mg of glycine per serving:

I currently take Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate which has 2,785 mg per serving.

That product actually looks promising since bone broth is essentially gelatin, which is very lacking in our modern diet. Gelatin/bone broth has huge amounts of the amino acid Glycine which is essential for collagen synthesis. As you can see, that product you listed has almost 2,000 mg of glycine per serving:
View attachment 409110

I currently take Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate which has 2,785 mg per serving.
It’s similar amino acid to the regular collagen peptides ngl
43128803 50ED 4222 B349 1B46DF5068F3

The regular collagen peptides have 18 amino acids while the bone broth contains 20 different amino acids

True, it might be best to supplement glycine on its own then.
Nah ngl

Look at the other amino acids in collagen pretty good ngl and I have researched some of them (proline and arginine) and they as important as glycine in term of skin,hair,bones

Nah ngl

Look at the other amino acids in collagen pretty good ngl and I have researched some of them (proline and arginine) and they as important as glycine in term of skin,hair,bones
Yea proline is pretty good, but be careful with arginine though cause it increases nitric oxide which is associated with aging and decline.

Yea proline is pretty good, but be careful with arginine though cause it increases nitric oxide which is associated with aging and decline.
I only get it from collagen peptides
And it only contains 1.5mg of arginine so I think

Should I supplement that or collagen powder? I'm confused.

Should I supplement that or collagen powder? I'm confused.
I recommend you get bone broth first imo

And get real bone broth ngl and cook it or get soups from Trader Joe’s or farmer market