Anyone here experienced with nicotine withdrawals

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
Could it. Causing depression and anxiety tbh?

No lol. But it's a piece of cake. Grow some willpower.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, fukmylyf, Lux and 1 other person
I used to smoke a lot kicked that shit after doing psychedelics

why did u even start smoking in the first place. Ur shit pheno is saved by ur pretty boy demeanor and looks which is reliant on collagen.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
why did u even start smoking in the first place. Ur shit pheno is saved by ur pretty boy demeanor and looks which is reliant on collagen.
This pic right here is after smoking we’d drinking and cigs plus 5 hours daily in the sun at 15

Attachments

• 6AE15B2F-A590-4BFE-827F-5020571A6ED1.jpeg
    6AE15B2F-A590-4BFE-827F-5020571A6ED1.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 13
Cope you will never have this you crazy stinky Hindu bitch

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6572
Du
Cope you will never have this you crazy stinky Hindu bitch
View attachment 661715
de I’m actually I’m legit on autism spectrum a loser who is physically stunted and mentally insane/ she only liked me cuz she saw me with my mask on at first with my eye area otherwise I’m dirt with shit bones shitskin and shit life

• Hmm...
This pic right here is after smoking we’d drinking and cigs plus 5 hours daily in the sun at 15
It’s not like the effects set in directly after it’s happens over a long period of time but by then the damage stays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Nicotine is weak shit it shouldn't be that hard.

Du

de I’m actually I’m legit on autism spectrum a loser who is physically stunted and mentally insane/ she only liked me cuz she saw me with my mask on at first with my eye area otherwise I’m dirt with shit bones shitskin and shit life
Most guys here couldn’t even look a girl like that in the eye

you’re just being sad for attention you fucking leo

It's easy

First 4 days you will be a bit extra annoyed tho
Take it out in the gym

lmao ur literally sucking mirins dick cuz ur mirin his sister u simp.
Cope he’s a young zyzz you’re just mad cus his sister loves me and called you a ugly baboon

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and Deleted member 6572
Cope he’s a young zyzz you’re just mad cus his sister loves me and called you a ugly baboon
lmao i actually feel bad for u. Mirins sister is the only hope u have to get some pussy and a sense of purpose in life and even she will deny u once she sees ur face.

• JFL
its over ngl. Ur collagen will be fucked by 25 and u will look like ur dad who touched ur penis at bedtime

no, but i remember all the fags in the psych ward crying about it everyday

lmao i actually feel bad for u. Mirins sister is the only hope u have to get some pussy and a sense of purpose in life and even she will deny u once she sees ur face.
Cope she called you a crazy Hindu bitch and said I look like Zayn Malik

fucking sad

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and The Bleach Pill
Cope she called you a crazy Hindu bitch and said I look like Zayn Malik

fucking sad
Lmao i wasnt even part of the 4-5 soyboys fighting over her jfl. Jfl at u getting crack level dopamine rushes getting complimented by 3psl recessed hindu dindus

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and Deleted member 6572
Lmao i wasnt even part of the 4-5 soyboys fighting over her jfl. Jfl at u getting crack level dopamine rushes getting complimented by 3psl recessed hindu dindus
Don’t say that about her you peanut skull Hindu bitch

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
legit cringe
We’re cuddling watching anime while you moan and groan trying to convince mirin that he’s ugly even though he’s jizzing in girls you’re too afraid to talk to

over for u stinky ass dung hut baboon

We’re cuddling watching anime while you moan and groan trying to convince mirin that he’s ugly even though he’s jizzing in girls you’re too afraid to talk to

over for u stinky ass dung hut baboon

I’ve been smoking since I was around 16, I’m 19 about to turn 20 soon. If I quit now is there a chance to save myself from super permanent (it’s over) damage or what?