Anyone here follow OP or shonen mangas still?

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
JFL autistic thread but I have no one else to talk to about this and some of you said you read it
On issue 756 of OP and its the first arc where I felt like there's just way too much shit going on to care about, does it get better after this arc?

SPOILERS
doflamingo arc is where I'm at

I watched anime when I was an edgy teen, stopped because they are mostly cringe and edgy

started again because it doesnt matter and I am ldarcel

Attack on Titan
Drifters
Seven Deadly Sins
Cautious Hero

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I watched anime when I was an edgy teen, stopped because they are mostly cringe and edgy

started again because it doesnt matter and I am ldarcel

Attack on Titan
Drifters
Seven Deadly Sins
Cautious Hero
I'm more into manga than anime just because I get bored watching as opposed to actively reading
Attack on Titan seemed alright, has it ended now?

I'm more into manga than anime just because I get bored watching as opposed to actively reading
Attack on Titan seemed alright, has it ended now?
nope

but prolly last season in spring

• +1
was it based off a manga or was it an og anime?
based off manga

pretty popular actually

Giants are encircling a city full off humans. But they were save because the walls were strong af. But one day a giant giant (kek) destroyed the outer walls and the giants flooded in and went on a rampage. There are still 2 circles left but it doesnt look good for humanity. They live in fear that the gigantic giant comes again.
And the actual protagonist dies lol

occasionally watch BDA law video on manga, waiting for it to end so that i can resume watching the show

• +1
based off manga

pretty popular actually

Giants are encircling a city full off humans. But they were save because the walls were strong af. But one day a giant giant (kek) destroyed the outer walls and the giants flooded in and went on a rampage. There are still 2 circles left but it doesnt look good for humanity. They live in fear that the gigantic giant comes again.
And the actual protagonist dies lol
damn homie spoilers
occasionally watch BDA law video on manga, waiting for it to end so that i can resume watching the show
never heard of bda law, is it just a channel on anime/manga?

youtube channel, he covers up manga related stuff

• +1
I don't know if it's really shonen but i'm watching the first season of Baki the grappler. (from 2001)

It's very nice and hype. they really don't make em like they used to.

• +1
yes bro

• +1

pisslord

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: pisslord and LordNorwood
JFL autistic thread but I have no one else to talk to about this and some of you said you read it
On issue 756 of OP and its the first arc where I felt like there's just way too much shit going on to care about, does it get better after this arc?

SPOILERS
doflamingo arc is where I'm at
I read Attack on Titan and Vinland Saga bro. I also watch anime like Grappler Baki, DBZ, Naruto, Attack on Titan, Vinland Saga (this one is hella good and it's underrated as fuck).

• +1