Anyone here gotten ab etching surgery?

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
I'm 12% body fat according to most calculators online. I've been working out for 5 years now and I can still only get this shitty, faded 4 pack. I'm thinking my ab genetics are shite and I should try ab etching to get that permanent ab halo. I'd rather go this route than the roids route for abs. Anyone here tried it? What was the experience?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I'm 12% body fat according to most calculators online. I've been working out for 5 years now and I can still only get this shitty, faded 4 pack. I'm thinking my ab genetics are shite and I should try ab etching to get that permanent ab halo. I'd rather go this route than the roids route for abs. Anyone here tried it? What was the experience?
Do you have definition in the abs area?My guess is that your probably not 15% bf

You just have bad muscle insertions

Do you have definition in the abs area?My guess is that your probably not 15% bf

I said in OP that I have a shitty faded 4 pack. Some people have shitty ab genetics. The Rock has never had abs despite being clearly less than 10% bodyfat and on a full stack of gear

ngl I think it's one of the worst surgeries to get, looks uncanny

are you sure you're lean enough? people always overestimate their bf%
the fact you've worked out for 5 years doesn't really mean much, some normies can work out for years and still look dyel due to shitty diet, sleep, training

I had this surgery it's known as HD liposuction. It removes the fat permanently and sculpts around the abdominals showing your real six pack, yes i said real six pack.

Don't be limited by your genetics , cheat if you have to, why not? life cheated you. ( need to make that my signature)

The stubborn fat in my abdominal area is now permanently removed. This has no side effects like steroids and nothing unnatural like implants. Just sculpting around your abdominals so it is your real sick pack.

Here is my guide and pics as expected the autists piled in. I will be going back next year to have the flanks/hips taken in more.

Last edited:
I had this surgery it's known as HD liposuction. It removes the fat permanently and sculpts around the abdominals showing your real six pack, yes i said real six pack.

Don't be limited by your genetics , cheat if you have to, why not? life cheated you. ( need to make that my signature)

The stubborn fat in my abdominal area is now permanently removed. This has no side effects like steroids and nothing unnatural like implants. Just sculpting around your abdominals so it is your real sick pack.

Here is my guide and pics as expected the autists piled in. I will be going back next year to have the flanks/hips taken in more.

My current waistline undoubtedly mogs yours before surgery. I currently have zero love handles and a faded 4 pack. Will that help with the price since mine is less work?