Anyone here had a good result from an eyebrow transplant?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
I could really do with a longer eyebrows horizontally to neutralise my high IPD- simple easy, cheap surgery in theory but ive never seen any decent results from it which makes me anxious

Anyone here done it and got decent resutl

I could really do with a longer eyebrows horizontally to neutralise my high IPD- simple easy, cheap surgery in theory but ive never seen any decent results from it which makes me anxious

Anyone here done it and got decent resutl
a lot of asians have it done, but more to fill out their existing brows, instead of horizontally expanding it.

a lot of asians have it done, but more to fill out their existing brows, instead of horizontally expanding it.
my morphs with longer eyebrows look so good but im not sure how realistic achieving such a result sugrically would be *sigh*

my morphs with longer eyebrows look so good but im not sure how realistic achieving such a result sugrically would be *sigh*
you can slightly tilt them upwards with fillers to the zygos or stretch them with a thread lift. both not permanent though.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
you can slightly tilt them upwards with fillers to the zygos or stretch them with a thread lift. both not permanent though.
ah thats not really what im after,

Im wondering if the stray hairs around the top and bottom of the eyebrows could be grafted and used as donor hair then transplanted towards the centre to add horizontal width?

Ive never even heard of such a surgery being carried out before but I see no reason why theoretically it woulkdnt worj,

wouldnt need many grafts either, 100 each side would be plenty for the results I want

Where r u going to transplant it from ? Lol. Ur nose ? Because if anywhere else the hair will keep growing and you’ll have to cut it.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Where r u going to transplant it from ? Lol. Ur nose ? Because if anywhere else the hair will keep growing and you’ll have to cut it.
I am aware thats why I asked.

I was considering perhaps some stray eyebrows hair ould be used as donor hair to build the interior part of the eyebrows