Anyone here had results with any product for eyebrows and eyelashes?

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
I used castor oil on eyelashes and it darkened my eyelashes pretty well. Most people say it's cope but for me it worked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I used castor oil on eyelashes and it darkened my eyelashes pretty well. Most people say it's cope but for me it worked.
Nothing for brows? Mine are not bad, its just i want them a little bit thicker

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Nothing for brows? Mine are not bad, its just i want them a little bit thicker
I used tinting kit for eyebrows, all i needed was darkening.

Ive been using minox for two days and I can already see some growth especially on the outer part of my eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and DaGullas
diluted peppermint oil for eyebrows.

In such short period?
yep. keep in mind my hair growth genetics are pretty good tho. i can grow a decent stubble in about 3 days only. so if you dont grow hair that fast it may take longer to see results. either way minoxidil is wayyy better than castor oil and peppermint oil

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
K2 and D3 + eyelashes and brows brush to stimulate growth

minox, dont know if it works for lashes tho. i wouldnt apply it there

minox, dont know if it works for lashes tho. i wouldnt apply it there
My lashes are good, its more about my brows, which are good aswell but need more thickness ahah

Minox but the results for my eyelashes exceed my expectations so now every time they grow longer than what I want I cut them.
Long eyelashes make you look like you have negative canthal tilt especially if you don't curl them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and DaGullas
  • +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Is there anyway to grow eyebrows more medially if there was no hair there before? Is a transplant the only way?

Minox but the results for my eyelashes exceed my expectations so now every time they grow longer than what I want I cut them.
Long eyelashes make you look like you have negative canthal tilt especially if you don't curl them.
did your eyelashes stay after you stopped minox?

did your eyelashes stay after you stopped minox?

Yo dude. So I used minoxidil for 5 months, on scalp and eyebrows, you lose most of the gains but not all of them. But I managed to get like 70% of the gains back with Redensyl(search it up)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670