Anyone here has considered liposuction for neck and chin?

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
I still have too much fat around my chin and neck and while bimax would probably fix most of that I thought about it and I dont want another jaw surgery especially cause it would change my nose shape that I am very happy with after my rhino now and dont want braces afterwards.

all in all I would look better though after binax but its just a few mm change that should only make my jawline better.

So I am considering liposuction and that would fix it but my problem is more a low hyoid bone and recessed jaw so idk how much lipo can actually accieve

So has anyone any lipo experience here?

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
lots of nerves around the neck area it can risk paralysation
Its such a common surgery bitches and especially women get it all the time and never heard complaints from them. what source do you have

fat dissolvers work well and are approved for that area.

the issue with lipo is that there's a pretty solid chance the area will be numb forever, nerve damage is guaranteed in the procedure.

those are neck lifts

fat dissolvers work well and are approved for that area.

the issue with lipo is that there's a pretty solid chance the area will be numb forever, nerve damage is guaranteed in the procedure.
how come none of the bitches on r/plasticsurgery mention that? but if thats true what are the odds of serious nerve complications

Attachments

• IMG_2133.png
    IMG_2133.png
    453.5 KB · Views: 0
but if thats true what are the odds of serious nerve complications
it is guaranteed liposuctions always cause nerve damage, it's not always permanent though, most people recover after 6 months to a year, but it can take up to three years.

lipos are usually done in areas where it doesn't really matter much that they lose some sensitivity.

it is guaranteed liposuctions always cause nerve damage, it's not always permanent though, most people recover after 6 months to a year, but it can take up to three years.

lipos are usually done in areas where it doesn't really matter much that they lose some sensitivity.
sounds good tbh. I will talk about this with my surgeon next week. anything rlse you feel like I should mention?