Anyone here have experience with TREN (Trenbolone) as steroid? Worth it?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Title,

like what were your experiences like with Trenbolone, for people who used it, or are sufficiently knowledgeable about it?

Thanks.

@CupOfCoffee did tren

He said its not worth it

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
@CupOfCoffee did tren

He said its not worth it

Completely overblown steroid. Makes you feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Do not base your opinion on steroids off subjective accounts, people react differently, there are people who won't even gain muscle while on it, there are people who are greatly knowledge-able on it, i know a guy moreplatesmoredates on yb who talks about the subject.

Personally people are stupid, and bandwagons are a thing, so take everything with a pinch of salt, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, don't let people boil down research for you, otherwise it can be misconstrued to push different narratives.

example: DNP
every tard on here thinks going near the element creates a chemical reaction that will cause the nitrogen chemicals to expand causing 800 mg to suddenly bombard their stomach through their oesophagus, when in reality people regularly use it, it is completely normal and just like all substances will kill you if you take too much such is the nature with pushing things to their limit.

you should know the price and be prepared to pay it if nothing else.

tl;dr everyone is different, hyper responders and non responders exist, genetics are a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
I used it, I liked it, side effects are overblown.

It's a temporary steroid, as in you can't stay on it for too long and it's mostly cosmetic. Testosterone adds way more mass, but it also bloats you unlike tren which shreds you.

If you don't have MPB and you don't value your health too much, then go ahead, but make sure you already have a decent physique before starting or it won't do much (it would be like polishing a turd).

You'll be strong while cut and have that 3rd super hero look, but its effects are mostly temporary compared to something like testosterone where you keep most of your gains.

Last edited:
May I ask you your daosage and duration? Any mental side effects (good/bad)? Thanks, man!

400mg tren 300mg test, for 10 weeks.
Mental sides for me were no different to being on test (shorter fuse, less capable of taking shit).

I gained a little lean mass on my cut cycle, which I kept. I've not tried it as a bulker.

400mg tren 300mg test, for 10 weeks.
Mental sides for me were no different to being on test (shorter fuse, less capable of taking shit).

I gained a little lean mass on my cut cycle, which I kept. I've not tried it as a bulker.
Thanks bro, also I tend to feel like a pussy socially sometimes,, may help with DGAF attitude, IDK tbh.