Anyone here know good sources for LSD in the UK.

Nims

Nims

👉👈
Title.

Either websites or darkweb sites pls lmk. If your source is private but you are willing to share pls dm me there deets.

Thanks.

Title.

Either websites or darkweb sites pls lmk. If your source is private but you are willing to share pls dm me there deets.

Thanks.
dreadytofatroptsdj6io7l3xptbet6onoyno2yv7jicoxknyazubrad.onion

• +1
Reactions: Nims
dreadytofatroptsdj6io7l3xptbet6onoyno2yv7jicoxknyazubrad.onion
that could literally be cp for all we know:lul:

that could literally be cp for all we know:lul:
Then click it and find out JFL moron.

Use your brain a bit. Accidentally stumbling onto a CP website doesn't get you arrested. It's when there is proof that you frequently use the website and download shit.

Then click it and find out JFL moron.

Use your brain a bit. Accidentally stumbling onto a CP website doesn't get you arrested. It's when there is proof that you frequently use the website and download shit.
why would i click a potential fbi cp honeypot, use your brain retard

Thanks I’ll take a look when i get home from work.
The link I sent you is quite literally the reddit of the darkweb and the most visited site on the darkweb. You should be able to find what you're looking for on there

The link I sent you is quite literally the reddit of the darkweb and the most visited site on the darkweb. You should be able to find what you're looking for on there
Imma just install tails and then Ill check it out. I might also check majesticgarden which is a forum Tsar recommended on dread.

Imma just install tails and then Ill check it out. I might also check majesticgarden which is a forum Tsar recommended on dread.
kek tails for ordering some lsd. you're a consoomer not a supplier... chill out bro

• +1
kek tails for ordering some lsd. you're a consoomer not a supplier... chill out bro
Alright I'll just use Tor then, do you think I should ship my stuff to a po box?

Alright I'll just use Tor then, do you think I should ship my stuff to a po box?
No. Use your real name and your real address.

If you are giga paranoid, when royal mail delivers it to you, let it sit there for 48 hours without opening it. In case LE are doing a controlled delivery on you. But it's unlikely, since you are ordering small amounts

All this information is in the dark web buyer's bible. Go look for it and read it

• +1
Wtaf how can people read this caption shit.