Reactions: 6PSLcel and notsocommonthumb
Femboymaxxing in 2024 is important

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and baerr
  • JFL
Reactions: luria, baerr and notsocommonthumb
forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, sigma ✰ and gookcelriceR

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
ruski faggot

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Skull Issue
ruski faggot
"I went to be in the woods furiously masterbating. Above my head circles a remote controlled drone. The operator is over 500 miles away, also furiously masterbating. As we both simultaneously reach climax, he launches a hell-fire missile, instantly incinerating me."

• So Sad
Reactions: sigma ✰
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and looksmaxxing223

pedik

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Skull Issue
  • JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue, luria and baerr
i am blasting oestrogen for this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰ and baerr
Thread is making niggas come out the closet I see.

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰ and baerr