Anyone here less bloated from creatine?

Papers

Papers

Iron
Ive been making very good progress in the gym the last 2 years but thinking of hopping on creatine. My problem is that my face is so puffy and holds an insane amount of either water or fat so will creatine flush the water out of my face or is this purely genetic?

whats funny nigga
When people say "Hopping on" they are reffering to using performance enhancing drugs, you are talking about some natural supplements. And to answer your question creatine increases water retention so it would even make you look puffier. You are probably just a fat ass (y)

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
When people say "Hopping on" they are reffering to using performance enhancing drugs, you are talking about some natural supplements. And to answer your question creatine increases water retention so it would even make you look puffier. You are probably just a fat ass (y)
ohh but wouldnt it retain water in the muscle and not my face? i got a pretty "low" bf% from looking at myself. my face is probably the fatest part of my face

ohh but wouldnt it retain water in the muscle and not my face? i got a pretty "low" bf% from looking at myself. my face is probably the fatest part of my face
show pics

Heres a photo from october since i havent really changed much at all
IMG 2236

Last edited:
IMG 3521
im on the right this a also somewhere in october to november but its all i got

Your face is not fat or chubby, idk what you are talking about
idk but my diet has not really changed at all it stays consistent. Question is would creatine pull water away from my face even if its just a little? im mainly gonna take it bc i have not had time to work out recently and i wanna maintain my physique until i can workout again.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
idk but my diet has not really changed at all it stays consistent. Question is would creatine pull water away from my face even if its just a little? im mainly gonna take it bc i have not had time to work out recently and i wanna maintain my physique until i can workout again.
Creatine won't be a substitute for your lack of training, you are dumb ass fuck. Have you even watched a video about what creatine does?

Ive been making very good progress in the gym the last 2 years but thinking of hopping on creatine. My problem is that my face is so puffy and holds an insane amount of either water or fat so will creatine flush the water out of my face or is this purely genetic?
Hop on trt and Tren

Creatine won't be a substitute for your lack of training, you are dumb ass fuck. Have you even watched a video about what creatine does?
bro i just need something to slow down the loss of muscle during the window of when im not training. from what i know/learned, creatine stores and retains water weight in your muscle making it look more full. please correct me if this is wrong