anyone here live in Canada? and like LEGO? and wants a friend?

got.daim

got.daim

Banned
title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry and whiteislandpill
Grown ass man playing with legos:lul:

Image0 10

• Love it
Reactions: got.daim
  • So Sad
thats actually much worse LMAO . building shit is fine , collecting? soy activites:soy:
but I build and collect them, I have a huge table dedicated to castles and dragons and stuff, I have some sets from when I was a kid there too, its awesome, I have a Lego city, with a bay area and everything, I'm planning on extending it a little more to include an underwater area I have this sick moving ferris wheel set that I got from my mom in like 08 I think, I want to start a wild west table soon, probably near my space or castle table so I can play with the cowboys and knights at the same time, I recently finished my Lego pirate MOC, its like a detailed classic MOC, I'm really proud of it, I'll post it if I have time before work

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
but I build and collect them, I have a huge table dedicated to castles and dragons and stuff, I have some sets from when I was a kid there too, its awesome, I have a Lego city, with a bay area and everything, I'm planning on extending it a little more to include an underwater area I have this sick moving ferris wheel set that I got from my mom in like 08 I think, I want to start a wild west table soon, probably near my space or castle table so I can play with the cowboys and knights at the same time, I recently finished my Lego pirate MOC, its like a detailed classic MOC, I'm really proud of it, I'll post it if I have time before work
alright alright that do sound cool

• +1