Anyone here live in Ohio wanna be friends irl?

spermcel69

spermcel69

Iron
I was hoping to befriend another loser like me, cause I didn't find normies relatable when I hung out with them and felt like I didn't belong.

I'm tired of being lonely all the time. We could hang out. We could try get girls together, since it would look better than going alone. Once we become closer we could be roommates and move out of our parents house. Maybe go to fuck cheap hookers in south america (where having multiple people would be a plus for safety), or just visit Japan or some other country. Maybe buy a house. A lot more things are possible if I had a friend who shared the same goals, than if alone.

You just:
Can't be black
not much older than my age of 21. So I'd say up to 27
not physically disabled
Can be non-neurotypical, but must be high functioning, like in aspergers where there's no abnormal behavior like stimming.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: h111, N1666, glizzygnasher68 and 1 other person
you better know that road it get risky

you gotta know this shi 50/50

im just talkin shit you really a rap nigga
IMG 7830

• +1
Reactions: nathan
You might rape and murder me nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, halloweed and glizzygnasher68
I don’t live in Ohio but I need friends

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
I was hoping to befriend another loser like me, cause I didn't find normies relatable when I hung out with them and felt like I didn't belong.

I'm tired of being lonely all the time. We could hang out. We could try get girls together, since it would look better than going alone. Once we become closer we could be roommates and move out of our parents house. Maybe go to fuck cheap hookers in south america (where having multiple people would be a plus for safety), or just visit Japan or some other country. Maybe buy a house. A lot more things are possible if I had a friend who shared the same goals, than if alone.

You just:
Can't be black
not physically disabled
Can be non-neurotypical, but must be high functioning, like in aspergers where there's no abnormal behavior like stimming.
I have cousins that live there can you go over and rape them

• +1
Reactions: spermcel69

You just:
Can't be black
not physically disabled
I’m gonna rob you kid

I don’t live in Ohio but I need friends
You've been on this forum for a while, have you tried meeting other guys from here yet?

I have already managed to meet one guy from online irl, but we didn't get along.