Anyone here play basketball

Bug

Bug

New Age Ethnic
I can shoot or play pick up games for hours especially when it's cold and fresh out

• +1
Reactions: PatriceLumumba, cooldude1231 and Simр
Used too fun sport

• +1
Reactions: Bug
i played all the time growing up. quit a few years ago which i regret now

• +1
Me. Shot 1,000 shots, worked out 1-2 hours, and played pickup everyday in Year 8 & 9. Couldn't maintain the routine because of knee and ankle injuries. Now I barely play it

• +1
Me. Shot 1,000 shots, worked out 1-2 hours, and played pickup everyday in Year 8 & 9. Couldn't maintain the routine because of knee and ankle injuries. Now I barely play it
bro its hell especially on concrete and small courts since everyone is crowding paint and going for rebounds u land on many feet when driving in

• +1
Reactions: Simр
I used to in High School and was good. I scored 50 in a game once. but I quit because it's a nigger sport TBH. I put it in my hinge bio and some girls ask to play, but I enjoy playing tennis and soccer more these days.

• +1
I used to in High School and was good. I scored 50 in a game once. but I quit because it's a nigger sport TBH. I put it in my hinge bio and some girls ask to play, but I enjoy playing tennis and soccer more these days.
Playing with blacks is crazy bro I have monster slayer level scars on my hands from the attacks those niggas gave me just for driving in. Its like a war

yea

i can dunkkk :p

• +1
No I’m white

• +1
Playing with blacks is crazy bro I have monster slayer level scars on my hands from the attacks those niggas gave me just for driving in. Its like a war
Yeah, if you're white nothing good can come out of hanging around with basketball playing niggas. On the other hand, I've met a bunch of great people through Tennis and Soccer. Some of the people I play with have helped me move apartments and invited me to do cool stuff + there are more cute girls at the field/court. All basketball niggas do is fight, argue and start beef tbh.

• +1