Anyone here posts streamer clips on TikTok or just does anonymous content and gets paid well by the creativity program (any algorithm tips)?

Pain74

Pain74

Iron
Also do hashtags even do anything?

Also do hashtags even do anything?
anonymous content such as reddit comment videos are pretty good (slowly getting saturated tho, need to create a name for urself asap), hashtags are very useful as well

• +1
Reactions: Pain74
anonymous content such as reddit comment videos are pretty good (slowly getting saturated tho, need to create a name for urself asap), hashtags are very useful as well
i have an account with 40k but the videos only get like 300-900 views, and id say the videos are well edited. the @ is clippedbysolar, lmk if if i shouldd improve on anything

i have an account with 40k but the videos only get like 300-900 views, and id say the videos are well edited. the @ is clippedbysolar, lmk if if i shouldd improve on anything
how much does it make you a month?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
i post retarded ass memes, ideas copied from instagram etc etc and get around 80 bucks a video after it does good for a while

Takes 10 min to make a video lol

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
i post retarded ass memes, ideas copied from instagram etc etc and get around 80 bucks a video after it does good for a while

Takes 10 min to make a video lol
Do you just download and post it to tiktok?

Also how much you make per month?

Do you just download and post it to tiktok?

Also how much you make per month?
Im gonna start posting more often soon because my hours at work got cut a lot but i made 400 last month (taxes cut a lot)

And no when u just download and post to tiktok they usually flag you for unoriginally most the time, which makes the video ineligible for the creator fund, 5 of these strikes in one month and they remove u from the creator fund so be careful. Download memes from ig, change them up a bit, add some stuff in capcut, do whatever, and post

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Im gonna start posting more often soon because my hours at work got cut a lot but i made 400 last month (taxes cut a lot)

And no when u just download and post to tiktok they usually flag you for unoriginally most the time, which makes the video ineligible for the creator fund, 5 of these strikes in one month and they remove u from the creator fund so be careful. Download memes from ig, change them up a bit, add some stuff in capcut, do whatever, and post
What do you change about them, the pictures itself or just text?

I was thinking about doing this but on youtube, although i thiink they both pay the same

Btw how long it took you to start making money?

What do you change about them, the pictures itself or just text?

I was thinking about doing this but on youtube, although i thiink they both pay the same

Btw how long it took you to start making money?
I already had an account with 10k followers so the only requirement i had to fulfill was getting 100k views.

And whenever i see a meme on ig that did good, i either take that idea and make a very similar video, or if its some retarded video id download it, add random brainrot autism captions and sound effects etc etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince and Elijah_leo
Im pretty sure to get paid with the tiktok programme you have to have original content

@manletmogger

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
pretty sure @manletmogger has like 300k on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and manletmogger
I used to know a guy at a job I worked at who is a somewhat successful streamer but not enough to quit his day job which was sales associate at a computer store. He would make sleep streams sometimes and make lots of money but it was not enough to match his 16$/h job, it was more like extra money. But it required him to play video games for most of his free time, the guy has no life all he does is play video games, he gets paid a bit for it, but he's not making millions. To get to that level, it took him many years, he started like 8 or 10 years ago I think.