appealmaxed

appealmaxed

body recomp rn.
how was it?
dosage and length?
side effects like hair loss?
did you dry out while on cycle?
results?

Im on my second time of running ostarine, 15mg a day. Do it for at least 8 weeks cause strength and that shit doesn't really start kicking in until like week 3 and 4. Hair is fine. And I guess im dried out? Idk. I think anavar better plus at least with var it increases your collagen like crazy so tighter skin.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, Sodoku and appealmaxed
Don’t runs sarms without a test base also jfl at taking research chemicals

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
fine as in no difference at all?
age? hair loss run in family? minox?
Nah I don't notice any difference. My hair has always been fine even on test and anavar. I use nizoral shampoo like 2-3 times a week let it soak in scalp for 10 mins in the shower then wash out. I also use rosemary oil with my conditioner. Thats it.
well you didn’t bloat or anything like that?
Ostarine is the last SARM that would bloat you. Its a cutting SARM so nah.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and appealmaxed
Don’t runs sarms without a test base also jfl at taking research chemicals
JFL as you take 500mg of test to turn you into a bloatcel.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Nah I don't notice any difference. My hair has always been fine even on test and anavar. I use nizoral shampoo like 2-3 times a week let it soak in scalp for 10 mins in the shower then wash out. I also use rosemary oil with my conditioner. Thats it.

Ostarine is the last SARM that would bloat you. Its a cutting SARM so nah.
how did u pct? any at all? enclo?

how did u pct? any at all? enclo?
Its hard to explain. Last winter I started searching for a theraputic treatment and went on enclomiphene and was running that indefinitely. Ended up wanting to try ostarine with it and had a great experience and I never stopped the enclo. Then the second time around been pinning cause injectable testosterone mogs everything else as far as quality of life. Im not saying to blast but TRT can change your life.

Ostarine is the last SARM that would bloat you. It’s a cutting SARM so nah.
considering hair safety, and how dry u look on cycle which is better ostarine or anavar for building mass. i will also leanmaxing while running either one.

considering hair safety, and how dry u look on cycle which is better ostarine or anavar for building mass. i will also leanmaxing while running either one.
Anavar wins any day. I was seeing how i'd feel cause ive been having a joint issue in my elbows cause my strength went up too fast in the gym. Im about to order more var tho just cause nothing compares. Legit can't describe how good the strength was AND I wasn't even really bulking.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Anavar wins any day. I was seeing how i'd feel cause ive been having a joint issue in my elbows cause my strength went up too fast in the gym. Im about to order more var tho just cause nothing compares. Legit can't describe how good the strength was AND I wasn't even really bulking.
did u run without test base?
hair was ok?

did u run without test base?
hair was ok?
No, ran it with test but in my opinion the best roid plan for anyone who cares about their looks is TRT level test then just use dry orals. Thats all you need. Also yes hair was good. As I said the nizoral shampoo and rosemary oil works just fine for me. 2 days after using that shampoo I can feel my hair thicker.

how was it?
dosage and length?
side effects like hair loss?
did you dry out while on cycle?
results?
i did ostarine for 7 weeks while bulking at i think 15mg, it was alright. wouldn’t really recommend though. no side effects other than low libido.

The only reason why I`m still on 300mg of test is because I wanna get those bonemass gains - stupid? U reckong TRT does the job? I was thinking about hoping on var aswell for a less watery look body and facewise