Anyone here running/have run RTT?

Edgar

Edgar

Mistral
Lets hear your experience. Doesn't have to be yourself, maybe a friend or acquaintance has done it

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yes @loox @farahanyzz

They did a thread on it too, ascended from trucel to tinder slayer. Search their threads:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Edgar
are you considering it?

Rtt wont save youre genetically inferior

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .👽.
didn't tan (except by accident a few times) didn't tat but after roiding I did get more iois

• +1
share your experience bro
well roided after a break up because i wanted to see progress faster , started injecting T libido went THROUGH the roof became more dominant slayed a lot (but i regret slaying because it was soul sucking) didn't really experience sides except was shut down for a while didn't pct properly

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽. and Edgar
How long the cycle? Pct went good?
pct didn't go good i messed up my hcg since i have butter hands i spilled most of it and didn't buy anymore but the gains were good and pretty long term too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, RichardSpencel, gamma and 1 other person
pct didn't go good i messed up my hcg since i have butter hands i spilled most of it and didn't buy anymore but the gains were good and pretty long term too
How long had you been lifting before hopping on gear?

Brb permanently modifying my skin and drastically decreasing my chances of employment just to get my dick wet once in a while

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 11758, Stare and 6 others
drastically decreasing my chances of employment
Only if you go full retard with the tattoos. A nice chest tat will never get in your way.

• +1
Also who gives a shit nigger? I wanna slay.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
How long had you been lifting before hopping on gear?
2-3 years but only one of those years did i "figure" it out like understand progressive overload dieting etc either way roid as soon as u understand how to train properly

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Edgar and .👽.
2-3 years but only one of those years did i "figure" it out like understand progressive overload dieting etc either way roid as soon as u understand how to train properly
How much of your muscle did you lose after injecting?

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
well roided after a break up because i wanted to see progress faster , started injecting T libido went THROUGH the roof became more dominant slayed a lot (but i regret slaying because it was soul sucking) didn't really experience sides except was shut down for a while didn't pct properly
Did you notice any hairlos

Brb permanently modifying my skin and drastically decreasing my chances of employment just to get my dick wet once in a while
Cope,big 300 lb ogres who can't grasp a pen run the office
Only if you go full retard with the tattoos. A nice chest tat will never get in your way.
Any cool chest tats you've seen?

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and .👽.
  • +1

🤠

• Love it
If I could do it all again I would roid and hgh earlier and also kill estrogen

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Incoming and ShowerMaxxing
Chest + upper arm tatts mog when they are connected:y'all::feelsautistic:
I am too high inhib to get arm sleeves because I am planning to be a surgeon tbh. Patients would be scared away by a low class slayer look jfl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .👽.
me and @6’1cel be runnin dis shit all day no cap

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Dogfish1   Copy

• JFL
I am too high inhib to get arm sleeves because I am planning to be a surgeon tbh. Patients would be scared away by a low class slayer look jfl
You will never work with a t shirt as a surgeon. They always wear shirts or medical coats.
Even in banking, many guys have tattoos but you will never see them because of long sleeved white shirts or suits.

• +1
I tan and do outdoor workouts at calisthenics park and dont have tats

Really all you need is a decent physqiue with a tan.

Roids and tats are unhealthy and you'll most likely regret them

Really all you need is a decent physqiue with a tan.
Girls will not even notice that you are lifting, because the chances are high that she knows big roided fuckboys. As a shredded natty, normies will not even see that you are muscular in clothes. You would need years (3-5) of hard work and discipline to be really muscular and also shredded as a natty.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and oldcelloser
Girls will not even notice that you are lifting, because the chances are high that she knows big roided fuckboys. As a shredded natty, normies will not even see that you are muscular in clothes. You would need years (3-5) of hard work and discipline to be really muscular and also shredded as a natty.
I prefer the lean ripped look tbh

And i live on a tropical beach so i often just go shirtless

Id rather have chico physique than some puffed up bodybuilder who cant breathe

Id rather have chico physique than some puffed up bodybuilder who cant breathe

You also have his face and height? I dont have both of them, so i will need to achieve this look instead:

• +1
You also have his face and height? I dont have both of them, so i will need to achieve this look instead:

Yeah point taken

You do you boss

I might change my mind and bulk tbh

• +1
It's legit

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Edgar