anyone here significantly grew their neck?

IanIachimoe2491

IanIachimoe2491

Gold
like to the point of where its noticeably thicker than before and it makes you look better, cant really find any real good comparisons online

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Getting a bigger neck isn’t rocket science. If you train a muscle it will get bigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Danish_Retard and IanIachimoe2491
do neck exercises

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
do neck exercises
yeah im doing im just wondering if anybody really upped their looks with it, I've got quite a wide jaw so a wider neck will go better with it

yeah im doing im just wondering if anybody really upped their looks with it, I've got quite a wide jaw so a wider neck will go better with it
Keep in mind if you overdo it you’ll look like an ogre

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Keep in mind if you overdo it you’ll look like an ogre

• +1
Reactions: TRNSTA
No, but I'm trying. Ignore the bs about it growing fast - initially it will simply look more toned - and if you're skinnyfat - THINNER...ooph. Do neck plate "pushes" & curls in every direction. You made need to do ridiculous volume.

And if you've got $600 to spare buy an Iron Neck harness.

One obvious tip which I've finally figured out is to do it as slow and controlled as possible otherwise your arms + momentum will be doing the work.

I'm gonna grow a thicker neck even if it fucking paralyzes me.

Then I'm gonna make an official neck guide for all you skinnyfat untrained incel losers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, MonoTBB, Erik-Hexum and 3 others
No, but I'm trying. Ignore the bs about it growing fast - initially it will simply look more toned - and if you're skinnyfat - THINNER...ooph. Do neck plate "pushes" & curls in every direction. You made need to do ridiculous volume.

One obvious tip which I've finally figured out is to do it as slow and controlled as possible otherwise your arms + momentum will be doing the work.

Then I'm gonna make an official neck guide for all you skinnyfat untrained incel losers.
big thanks, dedicated man. I saw some neck harnesses for 30$ and I also saw some homemade ones, is it worth it or am I gonna kill myself/paralyse ? since design wise they dont seem to be much different,
what volume do you recommend ?
im a teenager so I do 6 sets of around 15-20, 2 sets of up, 2 sets of down and 2 sets of side side, all with 10kg(not sure about this, more or less?) 3 times a week, I read its optimal on some site

Watch youtube. Plenty of videos

big thanks, dedicated man. I saw some neck harnesses for 30$ and I also saw some homemade ones, is it worth it or am I gonna kill myself/paralyse ? since design wise they dont seem to be much different,
im a teenager so I do 6 sets of around 15-20, 2 sets of up, 2 sets of down and 2 sets of side side, all with 10kg(not sure about this, more or less?) 3 times a week, I read its optimal on some site
The basic harnesses look pretty safe but are just for curls.

The Iron Neck gives rotational resistence as you attach it to a cable machine;

Per week I'm trying to do 4 sets of 15 curls with a 20kg plate, 4 sets of "pushing" the plate up instead of curling with 20kg. I was doing 25 reps until slowing the movements right down so the neck takes all the weight.

4 sets of extensions at 15kg.

Was also doing side curls but they're so damn awkward when you get to 20kg. A training partner is needed with those imo.

Last edited:
  • Woah
The Iron Neck gives rotational resistence as you attach it to a cable machine;

You can do this with a decent harness and resistance bands, which is how I recommend you do every neck movement. It's so much easier and more convenient than weights.

You can do this with a decent harness and resistance bands, which is how I recommend you do every neck movement. It's so much easier and more convenient than weights.
Have you had any growth success? I figured the harnesses wouldn't be tight enough or would be pulling on your ears once you use stronger bands.

I did this and had significant neck growth within a month.
Buy alpha neck, add 12 kg behind my back and lift head forward and back. 3sets times 15 3 times a week.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Yep,me. It took me 9 months though,started in january

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
Have you had any growth success? I figured the harnesses wouldn't be tight enough or would be pulling on your ears once you use stronger bands.
Yeah, I have. I got this one, but I got it on ebay for like $20:

I'm sure there's something more affordable that works. The trick is to find a good beanie to wear under the harness. It makes it more comfortable when it's tight.

• +1
Reactions: Max Frauder
do neck exercises they work(put dumbbel on head and do some shit idk). I know a bald guy with head width neck in my gym and he does this shit every day i go to gym.

Thick neck is more about insertion than just muscle.
if you have breathing issue cuz of neck work or at certain pt after doing it, stop. thick neck is not for you because it will just give you sleep apnea. you do not need neck harness, just body weight will grow it if you do it consistently till tire and eat surplus. you do not need examples to see effects of neck training. Just do it the pump should be enough

• +1
Yes. Do neck bridges.neck looks noticably thicker and more muscular now

Thick neck is more about insertion than just muscle.
What do u mean, brah? I think the scm is looking bigger & more defined, though a thinner neck can never look good imo.

I also have weird traps that go up at a steep angle up behind the neck. From the side view the traps are narrow, so there's literally a gap between my neck & traps. It looks retarded.

For the traps I'm doing 42kg dumbell shrugs but need to start using Captains Of Crush hand grippers as it seems what my grip can hold is much less than what the traps can lift. I guess this is a common thing?

Last edited:
What do u mean, brah? I think the scm is looking bigger & more defined, though a thinner neck can never look good imo.

I also have weird traps that go up at a steep angle up behind the neck. From the side view the traps are narrow, so there's literally a gap between my neck & traps. It looks retarded.

For the traps I'm doing 42kg dumbell shrugs but need to start using Captains Of Crush hand grippers as it seems what my grip can hold is much less than what the traps can lift. I guess this is a common thing?

Fully trained neck i doubt it will grow anymore. u see its not enough to be as wide as needed.

It depends on the area behind ear, how wide it is. It sets the base. Some ppl could NEVER have the 1:1 width with jaw because of how narrow the point is. I doubt these guy will ever have wide enough neck.

Neck training can at most fill up the mid area. but with narrow upper. it leads to this look. Its the same thin neck from above btw.

While meeks never trained neck, yet has wide cuz of insertion alone.

same for this guy(u can tell he got no muscle but he has wide neck)

Yes, thin neck dont look good. But wide neck DEPENDS on insertion. It is the base. Sure, you will look better with thicker neck, but then it may just give you sleep apnea. Look good with thick neck as a dead body theory. GENETICS still determine wide your neck will be and whether you will get sleep apnea or not

Considering NFL/rugby players got sleep apnea from thicker neck, i doubt average person, especially on here, will not get sleep apnea.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Decha and Max Frauder
View attachment 2463337

Fully trained neck i doubt it will grow anymore. u see its not enough to be as wide as needed.

View attachment 2463342

It depends on the area behind ear, how wide it is. It sets the base. Some ppl could NEVER have the 1:1 width with jaw because of how narrow the point is. I doubt these guy will ever have wide enough neck.
View attachment 2463350
View attachment 2463354

Neck training can at most fill up the mid area. but with narrow upper. it leads to this look. Its the same thin neck from above btw.

View attachment 2463349

View attachment 2463355
View attachment 2463363

Yes, thin neck dont look good. But wide neck DEPENDS on insertion. It is the base. Sure, you will look better with thicker neck, but then it may just give you sleep apnea. Look good with thick neck as a dead body theory. GENETICS still determine wide your neck will be and whether you will get sleep apnea or not

Considering NFL/rugby players got sleep apnea from thicker neck, i doubt average person, especially on here, will not get sleep apnea.
Good info, thanks. So subhuman neck insertions are yet another potential failio? Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
like to the point of where its noticeably thicker than before and it makes you look better, cant really find any real good comparisons online
do above the knee rack pulls, focus on time under tension

Don’t go overboard I forgot how much but after a certain circumference, you risk sleep apnea + more health issues

View attachment 2463337

View attachment 2463342

View attachment 2463350
View attachment 2463354

View attachment 2463349

View attachment 2463355
View attachment 2463363

A lot of the time your neck grows naturally as the rest of your body bulks up, so it’s better to lift for a few years and see. Mine grew quite considerably from compound exercises like chin up.

Don’t go overboard I forgot how much but after a certain circumference, you risk sleep apnea + more health issues
It is not after "certain" circumference. For some thin neck = they can breathe. even adding 1" and some even trained for the pump, they started having breathing issues. it is all dependent on your airways. If you have top airways and wide neck insertion, you can add as much as you want and you wont have issue. Shit airway = do neck workout and just get sleep apnea. while doing it. They have no choice but accept the thin neck or just head towards your death.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
A lot of the time your neck grows naturally as the rest of your body bulks up, so it’s better to lift for a few years and see. Mine grew quite considerably from compound exercises like chin up.
As long as you do not get sleep apnea, larger is better. But most cannot.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
As long as you do not get sleep apnea, larger is better. But most cannot.
I think Orb had a good neck transformation but it looks a bit too big in my opinion.

Attachments

• 9F68B546-6D07-4BAA-A636-3BA1E136188B.jpeg
    9F68B546-6D07-4BAA-A636-3BA1E136188B.jpeg
    326.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FC140E41-2D9D-4ABE-89FC-E412259529EB.jpeg
    FC140E41-2D9D-4ABE-89FC-E412259529EB.jpeg
    914.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it