Anyone here successfully thickened their eyebrows?

NorwoodMilitant

NorwoodMilitant

Diamond
What did you use and how long did it take?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Nosecel
Minoxidil is most effective for thicker eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant and ChadRoneXL
Minoxidil noticeably thickens brows after only a few weeks. There is a risk of minox inhibiting collagen though, so keep an eye on wrinkles/elasticity.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant
Does anyone know if microblading/ microneedling would work?

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and NorwoodMilitant
Castor oil worked a little bit but it didnt do wonders

Minoxidil works but might worsen collagen

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant and Darkstrand
bump

• +1
Combine peppermint oil and castor oil + derma rolling. I’m a fag if this doesn’t work

• +1
had good success with some specific hair oil but I also took roids at the time so Id say it was rather that tbh

• +1
@Amnesia Used minox and castor and it didn't so shit for him. He tried latisse after which gave permanent results.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
Minox don't work for me

@Amnesia Used minox and castor and it didn't so shit for him. He tried latisse after which gave permanent results.
yes minox and castor oil and coconut oil didnt do SHIT for me for eyebrows. Latisse is the only thing that worked for both eyelashes and eyebrows. That plus dying my eyebrows is what makes them look thicker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113 and JizzFarmer

Eyebrows have a lifespan of around 90 days, after that they fall out and grow back in normal length. The only thing permanent you get from a latisse treatment is chemical intoxication.

latisse is a known fact that it doesnt produce permanent results. once you go off the hair will turn back to their original state after a few weeks

I also need answers to this. Minoxidil did not help me

Been using minox 5% applied to my eyebrows with a qtip since I started looksmaxxing in September. Started off applying 2x a day, recently just been doing one time at night. I’m still trying to get my inner brows to fill in, but overall happy with the results. Before and after attached. Only side effect I’ve gotten is that sometimes my brows itch for half an hr after applying minox. The skin there will also get dry and flaky if I don’t moisturize enough, because of the alcohol in liquid minox. Using foam might eliminate that.

IMG 4984
IMG 4983

• +1
Reactions: Musashi
Why just one time at night?
Because if I did it twice a day it’s just more shit I have to do when getting ready. 1x day from the jump will make your eyebrows grow but it will happen faster with 2x a day. I’m happy with how my eyebrows look so I just maintain with once a day.