Anyone here taking roids?

selfhating ethnic

selfhating ethnic

Cant stop coping
Will roids make my nose weird and cause bloating on my face? Can you also take roids for bone growth for adults?
Want to have a better facial structure

Last edited:
why are you scared that something will go wrong?
I cant swim i dont wanna drown in the pussy.

Also jfl this chud is really 46? Brodie 20 years on gear you'd think you'd produce enough DHT downstream to grow a spine and log out.

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I cant swim i dont wanna drown in the pussy.

Also jfl this chud is really 46? Brodie 20 years on gear you'd think you'd produce enough DHT downstream to grow a spine and log out.
He probably bloated from all the roids he took sucks man this is why I don’t want to take any roids but at the same time I want too

He probably bloated from all the roids he took sucks man this is why I don’t want to take any roids but at the same time I want too
Bloating with gear comes from
. Excess estrogen causing water retention cos the cycle design is spastic
. Liver and kidney stress cos the cycle design is spastic
. general oxidative stress and inflammation cos the gear was brewed by a spastic

On the right shit you'll be dry with a healthy glow. But I dont recommend it.

I recommend researching dark peating and optimising your natural shit through normal means, or watching vigorous steve and learning how to run a legitimately intelligent high dose trt protocol. Cycling is not worth it.

I thought taking roids cause bloating? And I’m lazy asf do I even need to workout if I’m on roids?
Pls be trolling, surely your agency and intelligence aren't this bad.

Your next question is going to be "Where can I source bros"
And my answer is, this is part of the self gatekeep of gear. Thank god. If you arent intelligent enough to source you wont be intelligent to mitigate risk or derive legitimate gains of any kind. Stay away.

Bloating with gear comes from
. Excess estrogen causing water retention cos the cycle design is spastic
. Liver and kidney stress cos the cycle design is spastic
. general oxidative stress and inflammation cos the gear was brewed by a spastic

On the right shit you'll be dry with a healthy glow. But I dont recommend it.

I recommend researching dark peating and optimising your natural shit through normal means, or watching vigorous steve and learning how to run a legitimately intelligent high dose trt protocol. Cycling is not worth it.
Last question will me taking roids while injecting gluthonine go wrong?

And my answer is, this is part of the self gatekeep of gear. Thank god. If you arent intelligent enough to source you wont be intelligent to mitigate risk or derive legitimate gains of any kind. Stay away.
I know nothing about roids right now because I didn’t do any research but obviously nigga I’m going to do my shit when I have the money to buy

Right now I am just researching about roids and asking questions because I am curious I’m not going to take roids when I have no information about it that why I’m learning I’m not a fucking dumb ass

Last question will me taking roids while injecting gluthonine go wrong?
Im curious why are you injecting glutathione? Is this a new looksmax? I know its a strong antioxidant but, forgive me, I dont browse here often so Im not with the times.

There should be absolutely no issue in fact it would help quite a lot to ward off the oxidative stress from gear.
I'm just curious as to why you're injecting glutathione rather than just taking NAC capsules as a precursor.

Will roids make my nose weird and cause bloating on my face? Can you also take roids for bone growth for adults?
Want to have a better facial structure
test + hgh can increase forward growth but depends on age lifestyle etc

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic
Im curious why are you injecting glutathione? Is this a new looksmax? I know its a strong antioxidant but, forgive me, I dont browse here often so Im not with the times.

There should be absolutely no issue in fact it would help quite a lot to ward off the oxidative stress from gear.
I'm just curious as to why you're injecting glutathione rather than just taking NAC capsules as a precursor.
Capsules don’t bypass your stomach and the reason why I’m injecting is for lighter skin

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Animal
Capsules don’t bypass your stomach and the reason why I’m injecting is for lighter skin
ooooooh interesting. I dont agree with the first part, oral administration of NAC is well studied and works for a lot of people. But I didnt know glut lightens your skin. I'm assuming you use retinoids and vit c as well for this purpose?

ooooooh interesting. I dont agree with the first part, oral administration of NAC is well studied and works for a lot of people. But I didnt know glut lightens your skin. I'm assuming you use retinoids and vit c as well for this purpose?
Yep I do and the capsules really don’t work good enough if you want to actually lighten your skin that why I rather self inject it so it can go into my blood stream way easier

It's OK to use on roid cycle at normal dose, glutathione is liver protective and is given IV in hospital to treat liver failure

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic and Animal
Ahhh ok that makes sense. Specific use case. Very cool I hope you can become white person soon.

I should eat something I have been a littol bit grumpy to you here. Good luck fren watch vigorous steven religiously for a few months, dont forget to run hcg, and remember theres no such thing as just one cycle.

And yes you should be working out its a free looksmax and way better bang for buck than injecting glutathione. You should take a pyramid approach with the highest leverage actions being the base and only implementing your arcane bullshit once those aspects are covered.

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic