Anyone here use a tinted moisturizer or bb cream?

lebanegro

lebanegro

Phenomenal
Thinking about getting one cus why not. It's an easy way to fraud perfect skin. Some of the brands I see in videos look very natural and it's easier than spending thousands of dollars on lasers and peels

Look what it did for this guy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman and ifyouwannabemylover
how long does this last and what does it look like close up irl?

@Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
BB cream is cringe and gay and girls can definitely tell you are literally wearing makeup. The tinted moisturizer seems fine.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
BB cream is cringe and gay and girls can definitely tell you are literally wearing makeup. The tinted moisturizer seems fine.
It’s basically the same thing jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, AscendingHero, lebanegro and 1 other person
I use BB cream

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lev Peshkov
I use BB cream
Ima start using bb tinted sunscreen and concealer. Why wouldn’t you for perfect features and skin. Most niggas here will be like

“I have perfect skincare why my skin bad”

meanwhile the skincare is washing face with water :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Prettyboy
Ima start using bb tinted sunscreen and concealer. Why wouldn’t you for perfect features and skin. Most niggas here will be like

“I have perfect skincare why my skin bad”

meanwhile the skincare is washing face with water :lul:
You can make your skin look like faceapps’s “smooth skin” filter on level 5 in real life with BB cream.

One have to be deluded to call themselves a looksmaxxer and not to use this cheap product

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, lebanegro and Lev Peshkov
You can make your skin look like faceapps’s “smooth skin” filter on level 5 in real life with BB cream.

One have to be deluded to call themselves a looksmaxxer and not to use this cheap product
post up close pics of your skin nigger

Indeed dude, having perfect skin, good leaness and perfect hair (all easy looksmaxxes and cheap) can make you look chadly

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Moggedbyevery1
I use BB cream
How hard did it ascend you?

Also does it come off/look noticeable up close? It looks good in half of the videos videos I've seen online but in others it straight up looks unnatural like they're wearing makeup and it doesn't match their necks. Idk if it's lighting dependent or what

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Prettyboy and ifyouwannabemylover
How hard did it ascend you?

Also does it come off/look noticeable up close? It looks good in half of the videos videos I've seen online but in others it straight up looks unnatural like they're wearing makeup and it doesn't match their necks. Idk if it's lighting dependent or what
It does ascend me but not a lot at this point because I have very good skin now since I focused the most of my looksmaxing efforts on it. It would have been an absolute gamechanger for me back in highschool though, when I used to have bad skin with acne and overall bad texture.

I never been called out wearing it (you either believe that or not) but after all BB creams are supposed to be unnoticable unlike other makeup products (hence they are among the few products that men can use as well without getting called out for it). How natural / hidden will it look ultimately comes down to how close does it matches your natural skin tone. There's a huge number of products with all kinds of different shades and it can be hard to find the perfect one for you.

I kinda got lucky because I found this type of BB cream made by Avon perfectly resembles my natural skin color so I can use it confidently without worrying about my neck being a different color
Avon clearskin olajmentes bb krem buza  es teafakivonattal2s9

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, deepweb1298 and lebanegro
That tinted moisturizer might be the one form of makeup that is not harmful for a man to use.

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro

@TRUE_CEL Why is he banned ?