Anyone here used/know abt AC262? Opinions?

GunDevilHybrid

GunDevilHybrid

LOL
Been hearing a lot about this compound lately. Ppl have been saying it's like a better Ostarine basically, more effective and less harsher sides. I don't plan on using it in the near future but would like to know more abt it. Sides, bloods, gains, experiences, etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
From bloodwork I've seen It's less hepatoxic and supresses less. I will be on it soon but for some reason my parcel has been held ...

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
From bloodwork I've seen It's less hepatoxic and supresses less. I will be on it soon but for some reason my parcel has been held ...
Mirin, let us know how it goes 👍

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and n9wiff
Idk if u still care but my friend is taking it right now and he says that trying to take the liquid version sublingually is legit torture and it burns so badly. He's ran osta, rad, and LGD before and he's said this is by far the hardest SARM to down since it burns like a Ghost Pepper chili

Said the only way to down it with less pain is swallow immediately then gargle and swallow with milk since its a fat-soluble liquid

Will update

Idk if u still care but my friend is taking it right now and he says that trying to take the liquid version sublingually is legit torture and it burns so badly. He's ran osta, rad, and LGD before and he's said this is by far the hardest SARM to down since it burns like a Ghost Pepper chili

Said the only way to down it with less pain is swallow immediately then gargle and swallow with milk since its a fat-soluble liquid

Will update
yeah i took the pill from of it when i did for this reason

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
yeah i took the pill from of it when i did for this reason
Smart choice, I just tried it since my friend told me to if I didn't believe him and holy fuck this is so fucking painful

There are tears coming out my eyes as I type this

I've pinned Test before and thats nothing compared to this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Been hearing a lot about this compound lately. Ppl have been saying it's like a better Ostarine basically, more effective and less harsher sides. I don't plan on using it in the near future but would like to know more abt it. Sides, bloods, gains, experiences, etc
blah blah blah just get on test