Anyone here who took accutane as a teenager?

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
At what age did you take it? Did it stunt your growth?

I took it at age 16.5 at a very low dose of 10mg daily for about 6 months. Got my growth plates checked at age 18.5 and they were closed (risser sign). Took it again at age 19 at very high doses because my growth plates were closed anyway.

I‘m 5ft9 and my dad is 5ft6, mom is 5ft4. None of my cousins is taller than me

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
No,I started at 21,saved my life and my bullies.

Wished I tbook it as an infant tbh

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel and Deleted member 616
Anyone else?

Jfl at using jewish medicine. Just eat liver to megadose on vitamin a, that's what accutane is anyways.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Jfl at using jewish medicine. Just eat liver to megadose on vitamin a, that's what accutane is anyways.
Is 500g of grass fed beef liver in week enough

• +1
i took it and its a shit drug. didnt work, stunted my growth and made me norwood

• +1
I used it when I was 16-17. Did not stunt my growth at all.

never took it .

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
made me norwood

Im 177 cm
Dad: 167 cm
Mom 165 cm

I started at 15 and I'm 6'0. JFL at autists that blame their height on anything other than genetics and drinking milk

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
I started at 15 and I'm 6'0. JFL at autists that blame their height on anything other than genetics and drinking milk
How tall are your parents/siblings/cousins tho? And what was your dose and duration of treatment?

Vitamin A is toxic in large quantities and accumulates in your body with time, so definitely do not do it. You can develop a chronic hypervitaminosis which not only is harmful to your internal organs, if that doesn't phase you, actually has negative effects on skin and hair.
That being said, for me personally taking vitamin A in combination with vitamin E [edit: supplements] in moderate doses definitely helped speed up skin healing and its overall appearance.

I had the same theory but when i searched this is what I found (I still megadose liver but I dont expect much)

How tall are your parents/siblings/cousins tho? And what was your dose and duration of treatment?
I was on it for half a year maybe longer can't really remember all I know is it cured my acne. Both my parents are tall

I was on it for half a year maybe longer can't really remember all I know is it cured my acne. Both my parents are tall
So did you reach your expected height?

It has been 6 months since I finished my accutane course and I haven’t grown, I’m 16 btw, don’t know if my growth plates are closed. Fucking jews

It has been 6 months since I finished my accutane course and I haven’t grown, I’m 16 btw, don’t know if my growth plates are closed. Fucking jews
Fucking brutal. Took it at 16 as well. How tall are you and your parents?

I wish I had

Fucking brutal. Took it at 16 as well. How tall are you and your parents?
I started taking it when I was 15, 1 year ago. My dad is 5’11 and my mom 5’3, I’m 5’7 (JFL). Will check my growth plates and if they’re open, I’ll hop on a heightmaxxing stack or ask my doctor for HGH (being 5’7 is literally torture) and pray for the best.
I wish I had
Accutane ruined my life tbh

I started taking it when I was 15, 1 year ago. My dad is 5’11 and my mom 5’3, I’m 5’7 (JFL). Will check my growth plates and if they’re open, I’ll hop on a heightmaxxing stack or ask my doctor for HGH (being 5’7 is literally torture) and pray for the best.

Accutane ruined my life tbh
What was your dose?

What was your dose?
20mg daily in the first month, then increased to 40mg (2 pills) daily for 5 months.
20mg daily in the first month, then increased to 40mg (2 pills) daily for 5 months.
Tbh, I checked my growth plates 3 months ago and they were still open, but they might have closed FUARK need to check them asap

Tbh, I checked my growth plates 3 months ago and they were still open, but they might have closed FUARK need to check them asap
Now you’re confusing me bro
You got them checked while you were still taking accutane and they were open? How much was there left? What did the doc say?

Now you’re confusing me bro
You got them checked while you were still taking accutane and they were open? How much was there left? What did the doc say?
Yes, they were open, I don’t remember how much was left and the doc didn’t say anything, he was a fucking jew

Yes, they were open, I don’t remember how much was left and the doc didn’t say anything, he was a fucking jew

A doc told me at 18 that i was done growing after taking an x-ray of my hips. Time to rope

So did you reach your expected height?
What the fuck is an expected height? If a doctor really gave you one its made up bullshit because there is no scientific way of accurately predicting someone's height when they're a child

What the fuck is an expected height? If a doctor really gave you one its made up bullshit because there is no scientific way of accurately predicting someone's height when they're a child
Its absolutely legit. (Dads height in cm + moms height in cm+ 13)/2 = your estimated height (allow deviation of +/- 6cm)

This is accurate for like over 90% of all males

I’m on it rn and have been for the past six months. Haven’t grown at all height wise since.

Anyone who prescribez that shit to anyone under 30 without telling them that all thier growth will stop forever should have leg shortening suegery to make them 5 foot 3 as punishment

Anyone who prescribez that shit to anyone under 30 without telling them that all thier growth will stop forever should have leg shortening suegery to make them 5 foot 3 as punishment

Legit