Anyone here with SHORT FACE SYNDROME?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Anyone? If you have SFS (short face syndrome) or think you do, please post or pm me pics, I need some examples. Couldn't find much on the internet unfortunately. Thanks!

Bewusst

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
i have tall face syndrome, but not from long midface, but alien forehead like @belnar93

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Gebirgscel, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2486
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, BigBoy and Deleted member 2933
You're not affected by this OP don't worry.

Too many shitposters, way too little helpful looksmaxing-related content and knowledgeable members in this section. Very disappointing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
idk i measured my mf ratio several times and i got everything
between 1.15-1.22 so im pwabably a short faced nig

hope i have dyscalculia x

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Too many shitposters, way too little helpful looksmaxing-related content and knowledgeable members in this section. Very disappointing.
report it, ill deal with it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
your face is actually the biggest part

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Bewusst
when someone asks a detailed question that has logic behind, provides enough pictures/info and proper description... he usually gets serious answers

when you just ask thing in the air random about conditions u might not even have, you dont provide picture and expect others to do research for you + have that attitude of yours, i dont know what do you expect mate?

when someone asks a detailed question that has logic behind, provides enough pictures/info and proper description... he usually gets serious answers

when you just ask thing in the air random about conditions u might not even have, you dont provide picture and expect others to do research for you + have that attitude of yours, i dont know what do you expect mate?
I think my original post is as clear and specific as it could possibly be. Short, precise and easy to understand.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 3043
I think my original post is as clear and specific as it could possibly be. Short, precise and easy to understand.
its not specific enough. you didnt provide pics of your skull or other examples

for it to be a syndrome it has to be extremely short

a lot ethnics in here have short skulls, dont think its a syndrome

its not specific enough. you didnt provide pics of your skull or other examples

for it to be a syndrome it has to be extremely short

a lot ethnics in here have short skulls, dont think its a syndrome
Short face syndrome is an actual condition where the face, in most cases the lower third/mandible, lacks vertical height. I don't want any pics of me in this thread, it was a clear request to those who actually know of and have or think they have this condition.

Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1457273913074734000_8519.jpg

Does this resembles your problem?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and PenileFacialSurgery
Short face syndrome is an actual condition where the face, in most cases the lower third/mandible, lacks vertical height. I don't want any pics of me in this thread, it was a clear request to those who actually know of and have or think they have this condition.
well it sounds a very specific condition that not many have medically speaking and those that do will likely send you

if anything you should be thankful for shitposting bcuz its bumping ur thread giving u exposure

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
idk i measured my mf ratio several times and i got everything
between 1.15-1.22 so im pwabably a short faced nig

hope i have dyscalculia x

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
- What do you mean by "mf ratio"?
- Do you assume to have short face syndrome?
- If yes, would you mind posting or pm'ing me pictures?

- What do you mean by "mf ratio"?
- Do you assume to have short face syndrome?
- If yes, would you mind posting or pm'ing me pictures?
midface and meh

Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1457273913074734000_8519.jpg

Does this resembles your problem?
Short chin, small gonial angle, yes. At least slightly. What had he done? Could you provide the link if there's an article related to the picture?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Yes mainly from my short lower third

Short chin, small gonial angle, yes. At least slightly. What had he done? Could you provide the link if there's an article related to the picture?
  • Advancement lower jaw (BSSO)
  • Vertical lengthening upper jaw (extrusion upper jaw - Le Fort I)
  • Bone graft
Yes mainly from my short lower third
The surgeon will need a machete instead of a knife if you dont lose weight

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
  • Advancement lower jaw (BSSO)
  • Vertical lengthening upper jaw (extrusion upper jaw - Le Fort I)
  • Bone graft
The transformation is crazy he went from chubby kid with no friends that gets bullied in school to an above average womanizer who breaks a lot of hearts. All he'd need now to ascend for good was rhino, a better haircut and to shave off his peach fuzz 'stache.

I wish these kind of procedures were covered by health insurance. It would cost the government way less than antidepressants, weekly therapy and social welfare due to being unemployed all because of a few cm of bone.

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel and Deleted member 3043
The transformation is crazy he went from chubby kid with no friends that gets bullied in school to an above average womanizer who breaks a lot of hearts. All he'd need now to ascend for good was rhino, a better haircut and to shave off his peach fuzz 'stache.

I wish these kind of procedures were covered by health insurance. It would cost the government way less than antidepressants, weekly therapy and social welfare due to being unemployed all because of a few cm of bone.
Its easier to get a kidney transplant than getting a genioplasty tbh

Its easier to get a kidney transplant than getting a genioplasty tbh
Imagine how much his life quality must have improved! Changes like these literally enable people to contribute to society and give sth. back to the government. It's really fucked up that lookism still is such a taboo subject.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
Who's the girl in your signature? I need her name for research

@Titbot
Idk if he has it but his fwhr is too high
Also look up the cricketer Virat Kohli

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
mentalcel ngl

@Titbot
Idk if he has it but his fwhr is too high
Also look up the cricketer Virat Kohli
Actually my chin has good vertical height , it just looked short when I was bloated

Attachments

• C11A2463-23A3-4EC8-82EF-95CE7F24B2FE.jpeg
    C11A2463-23A3-4EC8-82EF-95CE7F24B2FE.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 159
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680