Anyone hyperfixate over a certain psl flaw that you think you might have?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Like I will have a certain day where I think I have this certain flaw then realize I don’t then the next day it’s something else, etc etc

It’s tiring ngl man

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
narrowbones alt

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Zenis
Always the same things to rage about from day to day:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Zenis
Like I will have a certain day where I think I have this certain flaw then realize I don’t then the next day it’s something else, etc etc

It’s tiring ngl man
Yes it’s recession for me

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Always the same things to rage about from day to day:feelsokman:
Fr it’s like the same things but rotate day to day. It’s very annoying bro

• +1
Reactions: baerr and diditeverbegin
Every morning I wake up praying someone did genio to me overnight

• +1
What happend to that guy btw
He realized his eyes were only a little close set, but not enough for anyone irl to notice, so he accepted his flaws one by one. Until he saw not a canvas ripped with holes, ruining the said artwork, but a boy who should have been perfect. He now lives his life as if he was perfect, not running away from the black pill or the measurements, but seeing them as a close friend, for they will never leave his side.

• JFL
Reactions: baerr
He realized his eyes were only a little close set, but not enough for anyone irl to notice, so he accepted his flaws one by one. Until he saw not a canvas ripped with holes, ruining the said artwork, but a boy who should have been perfect. He now lives his life as if he was perfect, not running away from the black pill or the measurements, but seeing them as a close friend, for they will never leave his side.
So you actually still lurking this shit huh?:lul::lul::lul: Fucking hell man:lul::lul:

So you actually still lurking this shit huh?:lul::lul::lul: Fucking hell man:lul::lul:
I have gone through a huge journey of self acceptance, you can laugh all you want but I am free. I occasionally browse here for entertainment sake. as I grow old, the media nowadays simply bores me. Going back to this shit hole, the place that made me realize how messy the artwork was, is the only place that makes me laugh as of recently. My eyes are close set, my eyebrows are a bit downturned, and you know what? That’s alright with me. I am here, filled with nothing but knowledge and forgiveness

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and baerr
I have gone through a huge journey of self acceptance, you can laugh all you want but I am free. I occasionally browse here for entertainment sake. as I grow old, the media nowadays simply bores me. Going back to this shit hole, the place that made me realize how messy the artwork was, is the only place that makes me laugh as of recently. My eyes are close set, my eyebrows are a bit downturned, and you know what? That’s alright with me. I am here, filled with nothing but knowledge and forgiveness
I just thought you completely moved on tbh:fuk: but good for you, atleast you didn’t rope or some shit:feelsyay:

It’s tiring ngl man
and thencone day u realize u have all of the ones u thougjt u do:incel:

I just thought you completely moved on tbh:fuk: but good for you, atleast you didn’t rope or some shit:feelsyay:
There’s nothing to move on from, if you mean avoiding reality? It’s impossible to go back to a normie lifestyle after going what I went through. The only option I have is to live with it, live alongside the measurements, enjoy food, enjoy my mothers pure love, enjoy modern media slop, I enjoy stuff now for the first time in years, the only thing that mattered to me was my eyes, and they still are the most important thing in life, that will never change. The big difference is it’s not the only thing in my life, I can look past the malformed bone as nothing more than the fabrication of suffering that I’ve endured long enough

• +1
Reactions: baerr
There’s nothing to move on from, if you mean avoiding reality? It’s impossible to go back to a normie lifestyle after going what I went through. The only option I have is to live with it, live alongside the measurements, enjoy food, enjoy my mothers pure love, enjoy modern media slop, I enjoy stuff now for the first time in years, the only thing that mattered to me was my eyes, and they still are the most important thing in life, that will never change. The big difference is it’s not the only thing in my life, I can look past the malformed bone as nothing more than the fabrication of suffering that I’ve endured long enough
Good for you bro

I used to hyperfixate on blood vessels on my eye sclera cause I wanted it to be more white :hnghn:

• +1