anyone in UK used swisschems?

Kelly Oubre Jr

Kelly Oubre Jr

t$unami 🌊🦹🏽‍♂️🎚
title, what was your experience if youre in the UK and used swisschems

The website is a facade and they will ghost you once they receive your money. They have lots of bots shilling on reddit for them
fuark bro ok. what do you reccommend? ive also looked at uksteroidsshop are they good?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
birmingham :feelswhy:
no bruh thats not a solution i need a source
The best place to get legit roids is from a bodybuilding gym. I think they’re is one in solihull the gym that Sam sulek trained at when he was here for the Arnold. Go theyre for a week or two then tell the receptionist you want to hop on and they will sell you gear. It will be good quality to

The best place to get legit roids is from a bodybuilding gym. I think they’re is one in solihull the gym that Sam sulek trained at when he was here for the Arnold. Go theyre for a week or two then tell the receptionist you want to hop on and they will sell you gear. It will be good quality to
you talking about dinos? i dont have a car so it would be like over an hour on public transport for me fml

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
What are you T levels rn Also do you feel smarter
idk my T levels im on 200mg per week and next pin im bumping up too 300mg and potentially max 400

in a way yes since in class id get social anxiety occasionally which really messed up with how i answer questions but i have none of that now so ig it seems like i’ve
become smarter

but i’ll be trying to get a test done soon