nah nigga we dont wanna join your pnd pyramid scheme discord
shit,

i forgot you and @Latebloomer10 are legit succesful investors, sorry ser

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 6217 and Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
what shitcoins do u do high market cap (over 500,000) or nah
I usually just ape in at launch try to get on whitelist and shit, me and streege once bought at launch this nigga streege had the wrong slippage on bought at the top 5 sec later he lost 70%:lul::lul: he was crying on discord he went ER on their telegram @Copeful @lutte

we still made 2x on the same coin 3 weeks later tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, lutte and goat2x
Post the link

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I usually just ape in at launch try to get on whitelist and shit, me and streege once bought at launch this nigga streege had the wrong slippage on bought at the top 5 sec later he lost 70%:lul::lul: he was crying on discord he went ER on their telegram @Copeful @lutte

we still made 2x on the same coin 3 weeks later tho
can u read solidity ?,

i think slippage doesnt matter, its just how much you allow, doesnt neceserrarily will take that much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 6217
Post the link
we have like 2-3 of us already, i want to invite 2 more people and i will do send it to you

can u read contracts, solidity?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
can u read solidity ?,

i think slippage doesnt matter, its just how much you allow, doesnt neceserrarily will take that much
it does matter at launch it goes +200/300% in seconds you need high slippage i'm in this discord server and most use 49.9% slippage at launch

• +1
every time you leave the forum it gets so out of balance with coping shitskins, we even got gook copers now jfl

• +1
it does matter at launch it goes +200/300% in seconds you need high slippage i'm in this discord server and most use 49.9% slippage at launch
ye thats what i said, it matters on the time and how much it allows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
every time you leave the forum it gets so out of balance with coping shitskins, we even got gook copers now jfl
lmfao, legit @Gargantuan might ban these fags doe,

i started working in construction like 4 days a week its 10 hrs heavy work, maybe on the weekends i will do cleansing.

• +1
lmfao, legit @Gargantuan might ban these fags doe,

i started working in construction like 4 days a week its 10 hrs heavy work, maybe on the weekends i will do cleansing.
mirin the grind i need to get on it or take out loans soon wageslaving sucks :feelskek:

• +1
mirin the grind i need to get on it or take out loans soon wageslaving sucks :feelskek:
It sucks, but the more you experience shit from the real world the more you realize these ethnic filthy copers are just subhuman tbh

ideal would be rotting w mnoey as i said always.

• +1
you dont have to know how to read solidity, contracts

i can read them well but atleast have common sense

Yes but I know Zero

• +1
It sucks, but the more you experience shit from the real world the more you realize these ethnic filthy copers are just subhuman tbh

ideal would be rotting w mnoey as i said always.
bruh i've been to their countries and seen the average of them, they're completely different than the averages of white countries, it's insane how they can even pretend :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Yes but I know Zero
when i make it i will post link,
i can help you read solidity etc but i cant do the contract reading and trying to search at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
I thought u were based but u overdo the racism ngl, curries and gooks we all know they’re bottom tier smv but mulattos aren’t subhumans like u claim, they have some of the highest smv in the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 10104
I thought u were based but u overdo the racism ngl, curries and gooks we all know they’re bottom tier smv but mulattos aren’t subhumans like u claim, they have some of the highest smv in the west
name one post i called mulattos low smv :lul: never said that, you just keep spamming the words bbc and i correct you kindly, it's baby black carrot. feel free to say bmc (big mulatto cock) but that may be confused for big med cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Looks234 and Deleted member 12688
No planmaxxers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AlwaysHaveQuestions and goat2x
im going to die poor and ugly

• +1