Anyone know a good Mouth Widener Device

Newday*V3

Newday*V3

Iron
Need one that is wide enough and doesnt break. If any1 has ordered a good 1, link it or DM me bhai

Hehehehehehehehe

Do you know a good way to increase mouth width size ? Hehehehehehehehe i know one

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and smoth
Do you know a good way to increase mouth width size ? Hehehehehehehehe i know one
Season 2 Episode 3 GIF

Go to the BOTB thread, I use the 9cm but i know somebody that uses 9.5, both are big stretches

Then go to your city's subreddit and request somebody to 3D print for you. Its what I did and I didn't have to pay a cent, but you have to be lucky.

Go to the BOTB thread, I use the 9cm but i know somebody that uses 9.5, both are big stretches

Then go to your city's subreddit and request somebody to 3D print for you. Its what I did and I didn't have to pay a cent, but you have to be lucky.
Bro do you think Im low inhib enough to request a random person in my city to 3d print a fucking looksmaxing device

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
BBC

• WTF
Reactions: Newday*V3
Bro do you think Im low inhib enough to request a random person in my city to 3d print a fucking looksmaxing device
Its literally online, you'd have to be an absolute pussy not to try it. I personally never said what it was until I was in dm's with the guy