Anyone know any good swedish sarm sites?

Swedstore.com kanske

• +1
Reactions: raffemogger
hushboard.biz

• +1
Reactions: raffemogger
Looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs

Dont take sarms dog. They are dogshit. If you are gonna take something, start with aromasin. That looks legit. Also androsterone. Both safe and effective

Dont take sarms dog. They are dogshit. If you are gonna take something, start with aromasin. That looks legit. Also androsterone. Both safe and effective
Do you know a good website that sells that in sweden?

Do you know a good website that sells that in sweden?
I dont unfortunately. Aromasin might be available on those same SARM sties. Otherwise you can just order from outside and hope customs doesnt take it. I think its rare for them to snatch stuff. Androsterone isnt regualted either i dont think, its on the same level as progesterone and pregnenolone that you can buy in stores here in USA and Europe like very easy to get

I dont unfortunately. Aromasin might be available on those same SARM sties. Otherwise you can just order from outside and hope customs doesnt take it. I think its rare for them to snatch stuff. Androsterone isnt regualted either i dont think, its on the same level as progesterone and pregnenolone that you can buy in stores here in USA and Europe like very easy to get
I found a good site. What cycle would you recommend a newbie like me?