fnik

fnik

Iron
IMG 5041
IMG 5043
IMG 5029

ignore squint on first photo

potst three fourths shot i want to see your zygos

brutal nigger ur infraorbitals are only slightly recessed but ur supras are very bad, u still have uee despite looking up

brutal nigger ur infraorbitals are only slightly recessed but ur supras are very bad, u still have uee despite looking up
how do i improve

Why? You look fine more than enough to get laid. Your nose is hardly bulbous. You have even skin. Nice eyebrows. Thick lips. I assume you're younger you have pretty much everything that's needed for your age range don't fall into the autist trap.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and fnik
Your eyes don't look bad, the bulging is barely noticeable thanks to what seems to be rather strong bone support. What does stick out though is how barren your lashes are they make your eye area look a little dull. Grow out your eyelashes a little, try tinting them too maybe.

• +1
Reactions: fnik
Your eyes don't look bad, the bulging is barely noticeable thanks to what seems to be rather strong bone support. What does stick out though is how barren your lashes are they make your eye area look a little dull. Grow out your eyelashes a little, try tinting them too maybe.
have you got any advice for eyelashes everyone says that

Why? You look fine more than enough to get laid. Your nose is hardly bulbous. You have even skin. Nice eyebrows. Thick lips. I assume you're younger you have pretty much everything that's needed for your age range don't fall into the autist trap.
thanks man but theres always room for improvement

have you got any advice for eyelashes everyone says that
Some peope apply castor oil (which might be cope but it's cheap), there exists a few eyelash growth serums on the market, you can curl your lashes to make them more apparent, add in a bit of tinting (just like how someone would dye their eyebrows), you don't need to do every single one of these but these are all methods to bring out lashes.

• +1
Reactions: fnik
Some peope apply castor oil (which might be cope but it's cheap), there exists a few eyelash growth serums on the market, you can curl your lashes to make them more apparent, add in a bit of tinting (just like how someone would dye their eyebrows), you don't need to do every single one of these but these are all methods to bring out lashes.
alright thanks bro i will try castor oil

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro