Anyone know how to be a dom in a bdsm relationship?

Deleted member 5694

Deleted member 5694

Operation destroy @Turtle
Talking sex, punishments, aftercare, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
you don’t prepare for it it just happens because your face and height allows for her to be submissive for you

you should just do what feels natural to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5258 and 4 others
Wait What does bdsm stand for again?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
FFFA61A2 0056 4F51 B070 399EE8407995

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Over
Just do this in nearest shopping mall

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, MusicMaxxingMidget, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
you don’t prepare for it it just happens because your face and height allows for her to be submissive for you

you should just do what feels natural to you
Thanks bro, was just feeling worried I’d do something retarded

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Thanks bro, was just feeling worried I’d do something retarded
whenever i’ve slayed i just grab them by the throat when i kiss them

just don’t worry about this autistic bullshit, just be low inhib and show her that you find her attractive in a way that you “own her” it’s easy just be forward but not too touchy

i envy you. i wish i could have my virgin ltr back :forcedsmile: :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
whenever i’ve slayed i just grab them by the throat when i kiss them

just don’t worry about this autistic bullshit, just be low inhib and show her that you find her attractive in a way that you “own her” it’s easy just be forward but not too touchy

i envy you. i wish i could have my virgin ltr back :forcedsmile: :feelswhy:
Yeah that’s what I did the first time, I just hit from the back while pulling her hair which seemed to work because she said I was good

Yeah that’s what I did the first time, I just hit from the back while pulling her hair which seemed to work because she said I was good
was she a virgin before you

was she a virgin before you
She fucked one guy who’s dick is 2/3 the size of mine and I’m like 8 inches taller than him so in terms of being compared I’m ok

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Your biological features (height, frame, dick size, voice) and T levels make you a naturally dominant man. If you have to learn to be dominant, it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
She fucked one guy who’s dick is 2/3 the size of mine and I’m like 8 inches taller than him so in terms of being compared I’m ok
get a virgin u idiot

she will know ur not the only person who can make her orgasme

jfl

yeah you’re her number one for now, won’t last long. imo savour it as long as possible but when i tell you that women backstab or leave you when you least expect it, don’t be surprised WHEN it happens to you

this is your only chance for a somewhat pure relationship . enjoy it while you can but never forget that it is indeed temporary and every subsequent slay you get after this will leave you more and more empty.

i cheated because i thought i was a slayer but none of the girls i had after my ex even came close to comparing from the hormones of being in an ltr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
jfl

yeah you’re her number one for now, won’t last long. imo savour it as long as possible but when i tell you that women backstab or leave you when you least expect it, don’t be surprised WHEN it happens to you

this is your only chance for a somewhat pure relationship . enjoy it while you can but never forget that it is indeed temporary and every subsequent slay you get after this will leave you more and more empty.

i cheated because i thought i was a slayer but none of the girls i had after my ex even came close to comparing from the hormones of being in an ltr
Been there before my man, my guard is always up now

You need to let her sit on your face and piss on it when she has reached climax, that will show her how DOM you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
You need to let her sit on your face and piss on it when she has reached climax, that will show her how DOM you are.
Ty kind soul for the advice

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS