Anyone know how to make thousands of dollars at 21

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
Serious replies only, I need to become relatively wealthy in my 20s or else I'm committing suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, ambi, Veganist and 1 other person
work in switzerland workk a 9-5 ,make 4,5k a month,food is 600 rent 1k for 1 room,save everything invest in nvidia intel,done

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ambi, maxxmclooks and PsychoDsk
Go work on a yacht
Oil rigs
Mines
Entertainer at resorts in the summer

All serious btw
Good jobs

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, maxxmclooks, MA_ascender and 3 others
Go work on a yacht
Oil rigs
Mines
Entertainer at resorts in the summer

All serious btw
Good jobs
Especially the Oil Rig ships. I got a buddy who goes out into the Ocean, he lives in Aus and he works with Oil rigs
He told me he gets paid $$$, so I'm assuming easily past 50k..
He goes out for a month or two, whenever he is called.
He does have a family back at home, but we are lucky because we don't have any responsibilities.

That field is very interesting. The experiences and friendships you'll make on the Ocean, 70% of all surface on this Earth, will be crazy.
He has some very interesting stories too, of some stuff he's seen that he can't explain..

If you want experiences and to make a decent amount of cash, with little background requirements, then try this for a year or two. You'll have a place to live on the ship too, and food will most likely be provided. So expenses will be very low.
Most money will get saved

Wouldn't recommend mines. They will have longterm negative effects on your health.
And entertainer at resorts sounds way too NT.

The thing regarding Oil Rig ships, is that you won't have to really interact with many people other than your close knit group of buddies there. Compared to Cruises.
Idk, I like the idea of being in the middle of the Ocean, 1000s of Miles from the nearest land. A place where nobody has been before. And just getting out of your quarters in the middle of the night, to walk to the edge of the boat and stare into the ever-expanding abyss.
It's an unfathomably rare experience, especially for somebody like me who has lived in the city my entire life.

During this life, these 100 or so years of mine, I want to experience this Earth with the curent body and mind I have. I couldn't give less of a shit about fancy cars and mansions or fulfilling vain hedonistic desires.
I'd care more about experiencing the most extreme environments of what nature holds for us.

Whether it be on a boat in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, or trekking up in the Himalayas with icy harsh weather.

That's why personally this job would have every PRO and quite literally 0 CONS. I genuinely might do this for a year or two myself.
Then of course invest this money, and go experience more in life.

Most people confine themselves slaving away for somebody else's financial dreams. Not saying you don't benefit from having a stable job, or from pursuing what you want.. but all of that pales in comparison to "once-in-a-lifetime" experiences, that 99% of people will never encounter

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
entertainer at resorts sounds way too NT
:lul::lul:

yea you're right tbh, money really doesn't matter that much as long as you have guaranteed safety and security. I always wanted to be rich but now that I have some money it doesn't interest me anymore.

Imma enrole in college next year to study video editing and web development so I can make my no1 dream come true,
making yt videos while travelling the world. seems dumb but there really isn't anything better than exploring all that nature has to offer while videotaping it for your kids and other ppl.

I have heard many stories of ppl dying on an oil rig, dk if that's just a myth or not. good luck on your journey if you decide to do it bhai.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and greycel
there really isn't anything better than exploring all that nature has to offer
Exactly man
Many people will never come to such a simple revelation regarding life. We have our souls inhabiting this specific body, with this specific mind
And we are going to live for approximately 100 years. Let's experience everything (fulfilling), that this Earth has to offer

There's islands that nobody has stepped foot on for 100s of years. And that nobody will ever step foot on, in the next 100s of years.

There were Aztec temples that were hidden in the Amazon rainforest, hidden for over half a millenia:

There is an entire maze, a labyrinth of sorts, of underground tunnels that stretch close to 300 KM, under the city of Paris. Most of it unexplored for 100s of years nobody has gone down that specific path.
Granted most of this is unrestricted, but if prepped and with friends, it will definitely be something I'll be into exploring (there are a few entrances):

This is only two examples of stuff that is man made. There have been places on this Earth that nobody has ever set foot on ever created from nature.

It's why I've been heavy into survivavlism for the last few years. I've been trying to accumulate everything into one manual, that I started writing many months ago.
I'm planning to do a lot of stuff in this life, but yeah money is a big hindrance. So I'm most likely going to work my ass off in my early and mid 20s, so I can experience all of this in my late 20s/ early 30s.

After that, I'll have to think about family.

have heard many stories of ppl dying on an oil rig, dk if that's just a myth or not. good luck on your journey if you decide to do it bhai.
Yeah that's true man. Especially with the amount of pirates, and even foreign governments honestly. It's not a surprise that oil rigs are sought after, and people go missing.
But tbh that's pretty rare.. if I was to die from that then ig it was just written in my destiny

Thank you for the luck man

Just always remember that the common person quite literally doesn't even know 1% of what this Earth has to offer us. They'll live chasing what society promotes as "good" till the day they die. Not knowing the absolute magnitude of everything they missed out on

Cars, mansions, whores, alcohol, drugs
Stay away from all of these material stuff, in this stretch of 100 years

Hope your video editing and web development plan pulls through!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Especially the Oil Rig ships. I got a buddy who goes out into the Ocean, he lives in Aus and he works with Oil rigs
He told me he gets paid $$$, so I'm assuming easily past 50k..
He goes out for a month or two, whenever he is called.
He does have a family back at home, but we are lucky because we don't have any responsibilities.

That field is very interesting. The experiences and friendships you'll make on the Ocean, 70% of all surface on this Earth, will be crazy.
He has some very interesting stories too, of some stuff he's seen that he can't explain..

If you want experiences and to make a decent amount of cash, with little background requirements, then try this for a year or two. You'll have a place to live on the ship too, and food will most likely be provided. So expenses will be very low.
Most money will get saved

Wouldn't recommend mines. They will have longterm negative effects on your health.
And entertainer at resorts sounds way too NT.

The thing regarding Oil Rig ships, is that you won't have to really interact with many people other than your close knit group of buddies there. Compared to Cruises.
Idk, I like the idea of being in the middle of the Ocean, 1000s of Miles from the nearest land. A place where nobody has been before. And just getting out of your quarters in the middle of the night, to walk to the edge of the boat and stare into the ever-expanding abyss.
It's an unfathomably rare experience, especially for somebody like me who has lived in the city my entire life.

During this life, these 100 or so years of mine, I want to experience this Earth with the curent body and mind I have. I couldn't give less of a shit about fancy cars and mansions or fulfilling vain hedonistic desires.
I'd care more about experiencing the most extreme environments of what nature holds for us.

Whether it be on a boat in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, or trekking up in the Himalayas with icy harsh weather.

That's why personally this job would have every PRO and quite literally 0 CONS. I genuinely might do this for a year or two myself.
Then of course invest this money, and go experience more in life.

Most people confine themselves slaving away for somebody else's financial dreams. Not saying you don't benefit from having a stable job, or from pursuing what you want.. but all of that pales in comparison to "once-in-a-lifetime" experiences, that 99% of people will never encounter
It's mundane 12 hr work shifts doin the most blue collar skilless shit . Stfu nigger

• Ugh..
Reactions: greycel
If you're willing to have little time for relationships and have a broken down body by the time you're 50-60 plenty of jobs like the ones listed above will make you comfortable. That's if you invest wisely and don't empty money on alcohol/drugs to cope

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Serious replies only, I need to become relatively wealthy in my 20s or else I'm committing suicide
If something is easy to get then its not worth pursuing. STEM degrees are the general way to go but you also have good and great trade careers. Once you have a bit of money saved up it doesnt have to be a lot then you start investing.